5

As they walked, Jade continued to guide her, steering her away from any areas where the bodies were visible. She maintained a steady hold on her, keeping her close and safe.

**Jade's warehouse**

Jade's warehouse was unlike anything Taylor had ever seen before. From the outside, it looked like any other industrial building, grey and windowless. But inside, it was a different story. 
The space was huge, filled with all sorts of technology and equipment. There were machines that Taylor couldn't even begin to identify, and walls lined with weapons and other tools of the trade.

Despite the industrial setting, the space was also oddly cozy. There were comfortable couches and armchairs scattered around, and there was even a fully stocked kitchen and living area in one corner.

Jade walked into the main area of the warehouse, her grip on Taylor's arm never faltering. The space was bustling with activity, her associates moving quickly and efficiently around the room. 
She spotted a tech guy standing near a bank of monitors and called out to him. 
"Hey! Over here!" she shouted, her voice authoritative but not harsh.

The tech guy turned at the sound of her voice, his eyes widening slightly when he saw who was approaching. "Yeah, boss?" he said, clearly a bit intimidated by her presence.

Jade walked up to the tech guy, her expression serious. "Any idea who's been stealing people's shipments?" she asked bluntly, getting straight to the point. 
The tech guy's eyes flicked to Taylor, then back to Jade. He seemed reluctant to speak in front of an outsider, but he knew better than to defy Jade's orders.

"We got some leads," he said, his voice low. "But nothing concrete yet."

Jade's hand shot out, faster than the eye could see, and landed a hard punch to the tech guy's stomach. He grunted in pain, doubling over and gasping for air. 
The other associates in the room paused what they were doing, watching the scene with a mixture of admiration and fear. They knew better than to intervene when Jade was in one of her moods.

"I don't want to hear 'leads,'" she growled, her voice deadly. "I want names. I want to know who's behind this, and I want them taken care of. Understand?"

The tech guy nodded frantically, still holding his stomach. "Y-yes, boss," he gasped. "We'll find out who it is, I swear. We're working on it right now."

Jade's expression softened slightly at his answer, but her eyes were still cold. "Good," she said. "I'll be checking in on your progress. Don't disappoint me." 
She turned away from the tech guy, dismissing him with a wave of her hand.

"Come on," Jade said, tugging on Taylor's arm. "Let's go to my office." 
She led Taylor across the warehouse, weaving through the maze of work stations and equipment until they reached a door at the back of the building. She pushed it open, revealing an elegant office.

The room was large and spacious, with a heavy oak desk in the center and plush carpets on the floor. The walls were lined with bookshelves, filled with a combination of books and various other items. 
Jade led Taylor over to a leather sofa near the window, gesturing for her to sit down.

"Make yourself comfortable," she said, her voice softer than usual. "I need to make some calls." 
She crossed to her desk and sat down in her chair, picking up a phone and dialing a number.

As she waited for the other line to pick up, she glanced over at Taylor, who was still sitting on the sofa. She couldn't help but notice how small and fragile she looked, sitting there in the middle of Jade's world of violence and chaos.

There was a click on the other end of the phone, followed by a deep voice. "This is Antonio." 
Jade straightens up in her chair, her demeanor becoming more businesslike.