9 🤭

Once in the bedroom, Jade pushes Taylor onto the bed and climbs on top of her, her body pressing Taylor's down into the mattress. She looks down at her for a moment, eyes drinking in the sight of her spread out beneath her.

Jade leans down and captures Taylor's lips in a deep, possessive kiss. Her tongue invades her mouth, claiming her as her own. Taylor responds eagerly, her hands coming up to tangle in Jade's hair as she pulls her closer.

Jade's hand slides up under the towel, her fingers exploring the now-dry skin beneath it. She moves her lips to Taylor's neck, nibbling and sucking at the sensitive flesh there.

As Jade nibbles at Taylor's neck, she suddenly pulls away with a quiet chuckle.

"You know what's funny?" she says, her voice still low and seductive.

Jade looks down at Taylor.

"What's funny is," she starts, her voice husky. "We're not going to have sex tonight."

Taylor's eyes widen in surprise, a look of confusion crossing her face. "What - why not?" she asks, her voice shaky with surprise.

Jade smirks, her hand coming up to stroke Taylor's hair.

"I want to be a good girlfriend," she says, her voice gentle but firm. "And that means taking things slow. I don't want to rush things and ruin what we have."

Taylor nods slowly, her mind still trying to wrap around Jade's words.

"But...what about all this?" she gestures to the position they're in, with Jade on top of her, their bodies pressed together.

Jade smiles slyly. "I never said we couldn't have a little bit of fun," she says, her hand sliding down Taylor's body. "I just want to make sure we're on the same page."

"And what page is that?" Taylor asks, her voice breathless.

"The page where we take our time and get to know each other better," Jade replies, her voice serious. "I want to do this right, Taylor."

Taylor studies Jade's face, searching for any hint of deception or dishonesty. But all she sees is a genuine look of determination and desire.

"You're being serious about this," she says, more as a statement than a question.

"Deadly serious," Jade says, her hand stroking the side of Taylor's face. "I want to do things right with you. I want us to have a real relationship, not just a fling."

Taylor's heart swells at Jade's words, a mix of emotions flooding through her. She had expected Jade to be her usual cocky, self-assured self, but to hear her being so sincere and genuine was unexpected.

"I..." Taylor starts, her voice trailing off as she tries to find the words to express what she's feeling. "I never knew you could be so romantic."

Jade laughs softly, her hand sliding down to rest on Taylor's hip.

"There's a lot you don't know about me," she says, her voice low and seductive. "But I'm looking forward to showing you."

Taylor smiles, a sense of warmth and contentment settling over her.

"I'm looking forward to seeing it too," she says, her voice quiet and sincere. "And I'm...I'm glad you want to take things slow. I want that too."

The next morning,

Taylor stretches out her limbs, she feels a weight beside her and turns to see Jade, still asleep.

Jade is lying on her stomach, her face pressed into the pillow, her dark hair a messy tangle around her face. Taylor watches her sleep for a moment, taking in the sight of her - so different from her usual confident, cocky demeanor.