7

🔥🖤🗡

A few days later, Taylor was walking through the streets of New York, arm in arm with her friend. The paparazzi, as always, were out in full force, snapping photos of the young pop star as she went about her day.

One of the paparazzi got a shot of Taylor, her head thrown back in laughter as she joked with her friend. The picture was published in a gossip magazine later that day, causing a buzz in the celebrity tabloids.

Jade, who had been keeping tabs on Taylor since their encounter in the warehouse, saw the article online. She frowned as she looked at the picture, her eyes narrowing as she studied Taylor's bright smile.

As Jade stares at the picture of Taylor and her friend, her mind working overtime. She turns to the group of associates gathered around her, her expression serious.

"Take care of things here," she says firmly. "I'll be gone for a while."

The associates nod, immediately getting to work. They know better than to question Jade's orders, her words carrying a weight of authority.

Jade strides out to the parking garage where she keeps her motorcycle. She climbs onto the bike, revving the engine before peeling out onto the street.

She navigates the streets of New York with ease, her mind focused on her destination: Taylor's penthouse in Tribeca.

She pulls up outside the building, eyeing the well-maintained exterior with a critical eye. She dismounts from her bike, taking a moment to survey her surroundings before striding towards the entrance.

Jade raises her fist and knocks loudly on the door of Taylor's penthouse. The knock echoes through the hallway, the sound bouncing off the walls.

After a moment, the door opens, revealing Taylor on the other side. She looks surprised to see Jade standing there, her eyes widening in shock.

"Jade? What are you doing here?" she asks, her voice laced with confusion.

Jade crosses her arms, her expression hardening as she looks at Taylor. "I don't hear from you for 5 days, 13 hours, and the first thing I see today is a picture of you online out smiling and laughing with someone else," she says, her tone sharper than intended.

Taylor looks taken aback, her expression caught between surprise and guilt. "I...I didn't mean to ignore you," she says, her voice wavering. "I've just been really busy..."

Jade scoffs, her eyes narrowing as she steps closer. "Busy with who? That friend you were walking with in the picture?" she asks, her voice tinged with jealousy.

Taylor bristles at Jade's possessive tone, her own stubbornness kicking in. "It's none of your business," she says firmly, crossing her arms defensively.

Jade's expression darkens at her response, her jaw tightening. She takes another step closer, her eyes locked onto Taylor's. "Oh, it is my business, princess," she says, her voice low and dangerous. "Everything about you is my business."

Taylor swallows hard, her heart racing as she stares up at Jade. She knows that she's treading on dangerous ground, but something about the other woman's possessive behavior makes her want to provoke her even further.

"I don't belong to you," she says defiantly, her chin jutted out in challenge.

Jade's eyes darken with anger and desire, her control snapping at Taylor's words. She steps forward, crowding her against the wall with her body. Her hands grip Taylor's wrists, pinning them against the wall above her head as she presses her body against hers.

Taylor gasps as her body collides with the wall, the breath knocked out of her. Her wrists are trapped in Jade's iron grip, her arms stretched above her head. She can feel the other woman's body pressed against her, the heat and strength of it making her head spin.