15.

"I haven't seen Sav in a while" Jordan said as we were both standing behind the bar.

I couldn't stop thinking about Lando, so I kinda forgot all about Savannah.
I mean, I didn't forget about her but I just didn't care anymore.

"So, I have to tell you something" I said. We were both making drinks for different people - but we were great at multitasking.

"You finally told her off?" Jordan laughed as he poured a drink and put it on the bar. "Lando and I grew closer together" I said.

It was so difficult to describe our relationship because what exactly were we? I honestly had no idea.

We weren't dating but we were more than friends.

He looked at me, frowned a little. "What do you mean by that?"

"We like each other" I shrugged. "And I have to thank you for that" I chuckled as I nudged him.

"Thank me? Why?"

"Because I kissed him because of your stupid bet" I said. How could he not remember that?

"Right" he said as he tapped the bar with his fingers, as if he wanted to tell me something.

"What's wrong?"

"Are you sure about this Francesca? You know what he is like" he turned to me, ignoring the line of girls waiting for his attention.

"Yeah, well I don't think he is like that, maybe he is not a fuckbo-"

"He is exactly like that" Jordan interrupted me, looked at the first girl who was waiting at the bar. "What's your name?"

"Kelli" she answered.

"Kelli.." Jordan said as he leaned against the bar. "Do you know Lando Norris?"

"Yes" she nodded. "I hooked up with him a few times"

"And what about you?" He asked her friend who was standing next to her.

"I kissed him a few times"

Jordan fixed their drinks quickly, moved on to the next few girls. They all had the same answer, not one of them said that they didn't know Lando or that they didn't hook up with him.

Every single one of them did.

And not only hooking up, but a few of them also went on dates with him.

I was nothing special, at all.

"Yeah yeah I got it" I groaned, put the bottle of vodka back and sighed.

"Look Fran, at the end of the day, it's your decision" Jordan said as he stood next to me. "I just want you to know what you're getting into"

"Yeah" I mumbled.

Now I had even more doubts.

And I know Jordan liked Lando, but maybe not for me. Why did he even come up with that bet?
Why did he push me into his arms?

"Guess who" someone said as they put their hands on my eyes.

And I knew exactly who it was because I recognized his smell, his parfum.

I put my hands on his. "Hmm.. Lewis Hamilton?"

"Rude" Lando laughed. "But no, it's even better than Lewis"

He turned me around, pulled me in his arms and kissed my cheek.

I didn't reply to that because I was still thinking about what just happened, about every girl kissing the guy I liked.

They probably all liked him at one point. They probably all thought they were gonna be his next girlfriend.

"Are you okay?" He asked, tilting his head. "Did you tell Sav?"

"Yes I did tell her" I nodded. "She stormed out"

"I have that effect on girls" he laughed, thought he made a funny joke but it wasn't funny to me.

Because he did have that effect on girls, did had that effect on me.

"So, did you think about coming with me to the next race?"

"You really want me there?"

"I wouldn't ask if I didn't want to have you there" he was talking to me, but he was greeting Jordan in the meantime. "Please convince this one to come with me, mate"

He laughed, kissed my cheek again. "Please think about it" he whispered.

And then he left, grabbed his drink and went to the dancefloor again.

I watched him a lot the past few months, and seeing him now, he definitely changed.
He didn't flirt anymore, didn't kiss anyone but me.

Or at least not that I could see from here.

I was gonna go with him, or at least be there for the race.

I would love to see a different side of him.