23.

I didn't stay in Italy to watch the qualifying, not because I didn't want that, but because Lando fixed a plane ticket for Friday.

So I left on Friday evening, it gave me some time to relax before my shifts would start, so I wasn't complaining.

I slept for most of my time off. Woke up only a few hours before my shift started.

I was working with Jess and Chase today and unfortunately, it seemed very busy.

Jordan walked in the club, it was his day off so he had no reason to be here.

Fair enough, we would sometimes come and party here on our days off, but he didn't seem as if he was here to party.

He smiled as he leaned on the bar, looked at me as if he was observing me.

"You okay?" Jordan asked. I nodded. I was tired but I was fine. "If you don't wanna work today, then I will take over your shift" he offered.

I don't know why he would offer that. I was off for a few days, why would he want to take over my shift?

"No that's fine, just enjoy your evening" I smiled. Put his favorite drink on the bar.

"I am here if you need me" he said, grabbed the drink from the counter and walked away.

Okay weird.

I didn't even have time to ask Jess about him because it was so terribly busy.

Only a few hours later, we had some time to talk.

"You okay?" She asked the same question. "Yes, why is everyone asking me if I am okay?"

"Okay.." she narrowed her eyes. "I guess you didn't see the pictures yet"

"What pictures?"

She grabbed her phone, scrolled through some pictures and put her phone in front of me.

It was Lando, kissing another girl.

"It's an old picture, right?" My voice trembled a little. "Right?"

But I knew the answer to that already. It weren't old pictures. It was recent.
He had scratches on his neck, the same scratches he had when I was with him, a few days ago.

One day ago.

"No, it was from last night" she said softly.

I sighed, closed my eyes and wished I didn't see this. He kissed another girl just a few hours after I flew back to Monaco.

He kissed another girl after we had sex, after we told each other we were in love.

He fucking kissed another girl.

"Babe, are you okay?" Jess asked, put her hand on my shoulder. "Yes, yes I'm fine"

I turned to the bar again, started making drinks, acting as if nothing happened.

If this happened a few weeks ago, I wouldn't even be surprised, I would've expected that.

But I didn't expected it anymore. He broke down the walls around my heart, I completely gave myself to him.

He made me trust him, he made me fall in love.

Just to fuck me over and kiss another girl a few hours later.

Who does that?

This guy wasn't a red flag, he was a black flag. So fucking black.

Jess leaned closer to me. "Did you have sex with him?" She whispered.

And I wish I was smarter, wish I could tell her no, that I didn't fall for his tricks.

But I was just one of the many girls who got played by him.
One of the hundreds of girls who actually thought they had a chance with him.

Absolutely stupid.

"Yes" I mumbled.

She shook her head, looked in the crowd as she did. Her eyes went to Jordan, who immediately walked over to us.

"Let's go" he said as he tapped the bar and looked at me. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"Home"