1. Power Couple

A beautiful woman strolls through the corridor of a particular university

A beautiful woman strolls through the corridor of a particular university. While this university may not be the wealthiest or largest, it offers high-quality education to its students. They even compete globally with prestigious schools in terms of intelligence and skills. New State University is where students are disciplined not by professors, but by the influential student leaders. Among them is the woman who currently captivates the students' attention.

"She's truly beautiful. I will definitely vote for her for the position of CSC president."

"Dang, and to think she's always on the president's list."

"I can't get over her. Mikhaela Janna Lim is simply flawless."

"True, and she's mine," a boy declared, receiving a hard slap from his girlfriend.

"I'm not jealous of you. Mikha is mine," said the girlfriend.

Mikhaela Janna Lim halts in her tracks to observe the unbelievable couple. When she faces the girl, she collapses on the ground after squeaking. Glancing around, she sees everyone staring at Mikha's beautiful face, including the girl's boyfriend. She is left speechless.

Clearing her throat, she demands respectfully, "Please take her to the infirmary," before turning around and walking away. The students may be disciplined, but they act foolishly once they see Mikha.

Mikha automatically smiles upon seeing the love of her life waiting for her outside their room.

Despite studying Hospitality Management, a field far from Accounting, she insists on fetching her girlfriend every day before lunch

"I suggested we could just meet at the cafeteria," Maraiah Queen Arceta tells her after kissing Mikha on the cheek.

"That's practically suicide, love," Mikha laughs, recalling how Aiah gets jealous when a stranger clings to her in solitude. Aiah didn't speak to her for days!

"What do you mean?" Aiah asks threateningly, throwing daggers at the now nervous Mikha.

"N-nothing, love. I just want to see you first after our class," Mikha says sweetly, her ears turning red. Aiah chuckles and holds Mikha's hand as they walk towards the cafeteria.