Sleepover

-Sonic Boom AU-

"Sleepoverrrr!!" Amy exclaimed happily as everyone gathered around on the floor.

Tails curled his tails onto his lap, "I've never had a sleepover before!" he smiled.

Sonic looked over to him, a confused expression on his face, "Tails, we have sleepovers all the time..."

Tails shrugged in response, "Not really, you basically live at my house!" he teased.

Sonic grumbled under his breath, crossing his arms. Shadow grumbled too, this was his first sleepover.

"What do you do at this so-called sleepover?" he asked.

Sticks stirred in her spot, "It's evil! That's what it is!" She flailed her arms around.

Amy shook her head, "Sticks! That's not true!"

"Yes it is! They make you put on this sLiMy mask that the aliens use to suck at your skin!"

"That was a face mask to help suck dirt from your pores!" Amy replied angrily.

Sonic gave an unamused look as Shadow tried to process what was happening. Knuckles was already asleep, and Tails was fidgeting with his tails.

"I'm lost..." Shadow said.

Sonic put a hand on his shoulder, "It's a night where you and your friends all sleep at the same house basically."

Shadow nodded slightly, "And what do you do at sleepovers?"

Amy clapped her hands together, "You can bake, sing karaoke, dress up, have a homemade spa, talk about your feelings-"

Everyone but Shadow groaned. Amy crossed her arms, annoyed at being interrupted. Sticks began to scream before throwing a pillow at Amy.

Sonic chuckled, "PILLOW FIIIGHT!"

Using his pillow, Sonic wacked Knuckles, waking him up. He grumbled a bit before realizing what was happening.

"Oh you're so gonna get it!" Knuckles said before hitting Sonic back with his pillow.

All hell broke loose as an intense pillow fight began. It took Shadow a second to understand; but once he understood that this tomfoolery was a type of okay violence, he took action.
A swing to the left! A swing to the right! Shadow's pillow knocked Tails into a bookshelf; it knocked Knuckles onto the couch, and Sonic to the floor. Sticks swung from the ceiling, refusing to come down because of "aliens". Amy was of course furious.

"MWHAHAHAH!! I AM THE ULTIMATE LIFE FORM!" Shadow yelled, holding up his pillow.

Everyone went silent before Sonic started to laugh, "Oh you're on!" he smiled, getting up and hitting Shadow with his pillow.

In the middle of the fight, a knock came from the front door. Amy stormed on over and yanked the door open.

Eggman stood with a new machine gun, "Amy! Bring out Sonic so I can-"

Amy slammed the door in his face. Eggman, confused, stood there for a bit before walking away sadly.

"I just wanted to try out my new gun..." he muttered.

---

"OKAY!" Amy said after settling the fight, "How about we try something more relaxing?"

A glass vase fell from a shelf and broke. Amy twitch, but didn't address it. Instead she crossed her legs, held up her hands, and hummed. Everyone looked generally confused, but joined in once seeing the anger that was slowly building up in Amy. As everyone was in an uncomfortable pose, with their eyes shut, Amy put on some background music. Sonic struggled to hold his pose.