𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒

𝐉𝐔𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐎, they were inseparable. No matter what, they were always together. Jun would be dropped off by her mom at the Sato household, because she would always be working all day and night.

But when Jun was little she didn't realize that. She was too young to comprehend why her mother would always leave her at the Sato's. 

One night, little Jun and Kenji were playing 'Ultraman', and as always the girl would always be the victim while the boy would be Ultraman, saving her. "Schu—Schuwatch!" Kenji ran over to his dad, the man catching him as he set him down smoothly.

Jun was sitting on the ground, her hand on her forehead as in distress, acting out as a citizen. "Ah! Save me, Ultraman!" Her little voice exclaimed, Ken smiled and wrapped his arms around her, picking her up off the ground. He turned around to look at his dad, Professor Sato, as he had an arm in front of Jun in a protective stance.

"I am Ultraman!" Jun giggled at her friend's antics and hugged him tightly. The dad fell to the ground playfully, to which Jun and Ken cheered at. 

"Yay! You did it, Ultraman!" The young boy embraced her with a tight hug, Jun hugging him back with a smile on her face. "Thanks for saving me, Kenny!" She cheered, "I'll always save you, Junny!"

"Ms. Hamada?"

"Ms. Hamada!"

The woman shook her head from her memories, her eyes wide as she felt herself getting shook by the shoulder. She looked up and noticed her assistant shaking her slightly, Jun smiled. "Well, good evening, Kumiko." 

Kumiko was Jun's personal assistant. She always wears black blazers and a tight black dress that goes down to her knees. Lastly, she wears dark-velvet thin glasses and heels.

The lady sighed before pushing her glasses up with her finger, "Lady Hamada, you were zoned out for about five minutes. Are you alright? This has been happening for quite some time now."

Kumiko was right. This has been happening for a while. Jun would get distracted and stare off into space, rethinking old memories from her past about her and Ken. It would honestly make her feel upset, just thinking about the good times.

Nevertheless, she always kept a smile on her face, no matter what.

Jun placed a hand on Kumiko's and gently patted it. "I'm fine, Kumiko. Thank you for worrying though." She softly thanked, giving her hand another pat. The assistant was going to say something, but kept it to herself. She sighed, "Of course, Lady Hamada." Her hand retracted from the athlete's shoulder and clasped both hands together.

Jun turned back to her dinner and continued to sip her tea, "How many hours do I have until the press conference?" She asked as she let the warm liquid slip down her throat. Kumiko looked through tablet and clicked a few buttons on it, before showing her boss it.

"You have two hours to get ready, Lady Hamada." Jun laughed and slightly turned her body around, her arm resting on the top of the chair. "You know, you can just call me Jun, right?" She reminded her assistant.

Jun has always been telling Kumiko that she can could just call her by her actual name and not her surname, but Kumiko herself wouldn't allow it.

"I know, but I'd rather call you by your surname, Miss." The karate athlete shrugged her shoulders, "Okay, whatever makes you comfortable." She then got up from the chair and stretched out her limbs.

Jun lets out a sigh of relaxation and puts her arms down to her sides, she turned towards Kumiko and patted her shoulder. "I'll go put the dishes away—" The woman stopped talking when Kumiko shook her head.

"Hamada, you need to get ready. I'll do it." She insisted with her usual calm, stoic voice. Jun nodded, knowing she wasn't gonna do the dishes anytime soon with Kumiko saying this.

"You got it! Thank you, Kumiko." The woman bowed her head in gratitude and walked off to her bedroom to get ready for the conference. Kumiko shook her head and sighed, picking up the plate and placing it in the sink.

After taking a shower, Jun put on her formal clothes. She had on a black shirt underneath her white karate jacket and some black flared leggings on. The woman checked her phone to see the time, "One hour left." She smiled and walked out her bedroom, her heels slightly clicking on the floor.

Kumiko heard the footsteps coming closer and closer and got her phone out to call Jun's personal driver to come here.

Once the car was here, she grabbed her purse and walked out the door, waving at her assistant as she closed the door. Jun stepped down the steps of her house and stepped towards the car, the door immediately opening as it scanned her.

The athlete got in, closing the door and placing her purse beside her. "Good evening!" She bowed her head slightly as she greeted the driver. "Good evening, Ms. Hamada. Are you ready for the meeting?" Jun smiled and nodded, "Yes, sir." The car started to move as the man started to press the pedal.

While in the car, Jun took out her phone from her pocket and clicked on photos. She noticed a photo album of her and Ken, and she clicked on it. The woman sighed softly, scrolling through the old photos with sad eyes. She checked the last time they took a photo together, her eyes slightly widened. 

Ten years ago... Jun thought as she clicked off her phone, shoving it back into her jacket pocket.

The athlete had finally got to her destination and was instantly greeted with cameras flashing in her face. She looked at the rear view mirror and thanked her personal chauffeur, who tipped his hat back in response.

The car door opened, her leg stepped out first and then her figure was shown. Jun walked down the pathway, waving at fans with her signature smile on her face. She signed some autographs and said some things to the fans in a soft voice, to which some screamed in happiness. The doors of the building she was about to enter opened, only to reveal more paparazzis taking photos.

She continued to wave as she walked down the hallway, finally stepping into the room with overfilled chatter. As Jun made her up the stage, a guy on a microphone started introducing the popular woman.

"You know you love her and her karate skills! You know she can kick your butt in a split second! Please, please welcome, Hamada Jun!" The karate champion walked up on stage, waving her hand and blowing kisses to some people in audience.

Jun sat in her chair, leaning forward into one of the microphones. "Hello, everyone, and before this starts, thank you all for coming!" She exclaimed, everyone clapping and smiling. 

"Now...who's first?"