𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐀

𝐉𝐔𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄, parking her bike in front of the house as she hid it. She rested one foot on the ground, her other one still on the motorcycle as reached up to take off her helmet. She placed the helmet on one of the handles, then hopped off the bike.

The woman fixed her hair, ruffling it. She then walked up the stairs to the baseball player's door, taking a deep breath before knocking on it. After a few seconds later, the door opened to reveal Ken and Mina beside him.

He had on a black shirt with black pants and his house slippers on. The man subconsciously smiled at his childhood best friend, "Hey, Junny." He rose his bad shoulder up to rub the back of his neck, but only for him to grunt and wince in pain. Jun cupped her mouth with her hands, her eyes wide.

"Ken, what happened to your shoulder?" Ken glared at Mina, giving her a 'I told you' look before glancing back at Jun. "It's nothing, really, just...hurt my shoulder." He reassured, "He strained his rotator cuff, Jun."  Jun's face softened. "Well, that's not nothing!" She exclaimed, throwing her arms up.

The baseball player put his hands up to calm her down, "Hey! Hey! It's okay! I'm fine." Jun crossed her arms with a deadpanned expression on her face. "Isn't that the arm you use to swing?" She asked, "Y-Yeah, but it'll heal in time for tomorrow's game." Ken reasoned. "Can we at least put ice on it inside? And, I don't think a strain will heal in time, especially for tomorrow."

The black hair male sighed at her stubbornness, "Yes, we can. If that'll make you stop worrying about me." Jun smiled and nodded. Ken tried to hide his smile, but only smirked a little at her.

"Well, come on in." He moved to the side as Jun walked into the mansion, Ken now following behind her as he shut the door, Mina floating behind the two. Jun scoffed as she looked around with a crooked smile on her face, "How do you find yourself around here, Kenny?" The male jogged up to the karate athlete. "Oh, trust me, I would get lost finding the kitchen from my bedroom if it wasn't for Mina helping me." Jun laughed, her eyes closed as Ken stared at her with love shown in his eyes.

Oh, how he always loved her laugh. Ken never wanted Jun to be sad, anxious, or worried. He always wanted to see her happy, genuinely happy. Not faking a smile for the fans, or putting on a fake facade on for the people, just...a genuine smile. It makes him have butterflies in his stomach every time he sees her smile or laugh...or just her general.

"Huh, found the kitchen!" Jun jokingly commented, stepping towards the refrigerator. The baseball athlete slightly shook his head from his thoughts and nervously chuckled, "Yup!" The woman came back walking towards him with a cold can of soda. She held it out for him to take, he rose an eyebrow.

"What, you're not gonna hold it against my shoulder for me?" Ken flirted with a grin shown on his lips, the karate champion smirked back. "What, you miss my affection, Kenny?" She retorted back, the two just snickered at each other's childish antics. "Hey," The male athlete paused, the woman glimpsed up at him. "thanks for not forgetting about me, y'know, after like, ten years."

Jun gently beamed her best friend, "Of course. Thank you for coming back." She slightly bumped her arm against his. Ken sighed out a laugh, "Wanna see someone?" He asked. Jun titled her head at him, but nodded at him either way.

The two were now sitting next each other downstairs in a gigantic space with wide windows that showed inside the ocean, fishes and other oceanic creatures swimming around. Kim sat with his knees up, his arms resting on them as he clasped his other hand. Jun sat crisscrossed, her hands in her lap.

"Who are we going to see, Ken?" She asked softly, Ken focused on the view in front of him as a small smile appeared on his face. "You'll see." Mina then turned on her projector, showing an old recording of Emiko, Ken's mom. Jun's eyes softened at the lady in the video, leaning forward subconsciously.