𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 '𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐃, he woke up to a robotic arm tapping him. He stirred awake, groaning as he put his arm over his eyes. He opened his eyes slightly, squinting them as he noticed his robot assistant staring at him from the side of the bed. Ken moved his hands to his eyes, rubbing them to focus more. 

"Mina...?" He whispered quietly, not wanting to wake up the woman next to him. "My apologies for waking you up, Ken. But, the kaiju is awake, and she wants you to put her back asleep." Mina stated in a quiet voice, Ken yawned. "Okay...Just give me a second." She nodded and floated out the bedroom, leaving him and Jun alone.

The baseball player glanced down at Jun. Her arm was wrapped loosely around his torso as her cheek was resting on his shoulder, she snored lightly. The corner of Ken's lips lifted up slightly, he leaned down to kiss her temple. He then sat up slowly, not wanting to wake up the karate star. Once he tried to get off the bed, Jun mumbled something, her eyebrows furrowing.

She opened her eyes slightly, Ken widened his eyes slightly. The woman noticed Ken, "Kenny...Is that you...?" She asked softly, her voice croaking as she spoke. The black hair man turned his body towards her, "Hey, it's okay, Junny...Just go back to asleep...I'll be right back..." He assured as Jun's eyes closed. "Okay..." She mumbled, slowly falling back asleep. The baseball player sighed out of relief and pulled the covers more over Jun, grabbing the stuffed animal Jun had next to her and slipping it into her arms to cuddle with. 

The man placed another small kiss on her forehead before turning around to put on his slippers. But, what Ken didn't know was that Jun smiled slightly and snuggled more into her pillow, hugging her stuffed animal.

Ken walked out the bedroom, closing the door gently as he did. He tiredly walked to the elevator, checking his watch to see what time it was. "5:24 AM..." He mumbled as he craned his head back towards the front, stepping into the elevator. The floor descended downstairs, revealing the kaiju wide awake in the containment unit. He closed his eyes and opened them, sighing as he did so.

Mina turned her body around, glancing at the man stepping towards the container. "Hello, Ken. How are you feeling after getting sleep?" She asked, slightly floating towards the athlete. Ken yawned, "I feel more refreshed. That's for sure. I just...Can't get last night out of my head." He mumbled as he started walking towards the resting room where the red couch was.

Mina followed behind him as he sat down on the sofa. He used his heel to bump it against the refrigerated drawer, to which it opened to have a can of coconut water in it. "A simulated therapy session perhaps? I have several in my database."  Ken glared up at Mina, "Really?" He asked. "Maybe call someone? Someone else that isn't Jun?" She suggested, the man sighed. "The thing is that I can talk to Jun about anything. I just can't tell her most of the stuff that's going on my mind." He murmured the last part as he tried to close back the drawer with his foot.

The small refrigerator wouldn't close into the couch, making Ken stand up slightly to bump his heel against it harshly. He grunted as he inhaled a breath, his body falling back into the couch. The baseball player then heard the elevator open, he leaned his head a bit to the side to see Jun walking towards the kaiju, who happily chirped while seeing her. She smiled at her and sat on the stair steps as she waved at the baby.

Ken smiled sweetly, exhaling a breath through his nose as he stared at her. He then put his arm back and grabbed a Ultraman action figure, looking at it as he frowned slightly. He glanced back up at Jun who was looking at him, she waved at him slightly. The man grinned small as blood started rise in his cheeks, raising his hand up to wave at her back. He looked back at the action figure and threw to the side.