𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒

"'𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐌𝐄, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑."

ᴀ ᴘʀᴏꜰᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴᴀʟ ᴋᴀʀᴀᴛᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘɪᴏɴ, ᴊᴜɴ ʜᴀᴍᴀᴅᴀ, ɪꜱ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴋᴇɴ ꜱᴀᴛᴏ, ᴀ ᴘʀᴏꜰᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴᴀʟ ʙᴀꜱᴇʙᴀʟʟ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜᴇ ɢᴇᴛꜱ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ʜᴜɢᴇ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ɪɴ ɪɴᴠᴏʟᴠᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ʙᴀʙʏ ᴋᴀɪᴊᴜ...

𝐉𝐔𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐀 - voiced by Mei Nagano (In Japanese) Janet Varney (In English)

JUN HAMADA has been best friends with Ken since childhood. They always were together, never separated, ever. She does and always has been doing karate since she was little and is a very well-known person in Japan for her competitions and reputation.

Jun has a bubbly, comforting personality, and she didn't let fame get to her. She is very passionate about karate and what she does. 

Jun has black, long, fluffy hair with short curtain bangs to top it off. She wears her karate jacket on special occasions (like meet and greets, meetings, competitions, etc.), but overall wears some black leggings and a white adidas jacket with a dark-navy blue long sleeve shirt underneath. Sometimes she wears a tight black shirt with light gray joggers.

She can speak fluently in Japanese and Tagalog, and she is also very great at technology and art.

She is 26 years old with a height of 5'5 - 5'6.

rest of the characters are themselves!

𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐎𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊!

"𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐄, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑."

OH MY GOSH THANK YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH FOR 2.6K VIEWS!!😽😽💕💕