𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔

𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐉𝐔𝐍'𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃, tugging her to come with him. "Come on, Jun! Let's go!" The woman instantly picked up her feet and started running with Ken. She glanced at the baseball player then took another glimpse at Gigantron, she looked back at Ken. "Let's hurry before Gigantron starts exploding stuff again!" The karate champion exclaimed over its loud growling, the man picked up his pace as Jun followed behind him.

The two made it out the dome entrance, hopping over a railing and halted in their tracks once they noticed the huge dragon kaiju, and the debris and fire all around it. "Oh, my gosh..." Jun mumbled, Ken furrowed his eyebrows in determination. "Come on." He muttered before sprinting towards another railing and jumping off it, the woman quickly followed and landed beside Ken.

They both bolted, jumping into the air and transformed into their Ultraman/Ultrawoman form. The baseball player sprinted towards Gigantron, "Hey!" He shouted and loaded up his fist before knocking it straight into the nose. Jun noticed something fly out of the kaiju's arms, she squinted her eyes behind the metal of the suit as she jogged up next to her best friend.

"That is for messing up my game." Ken rolled both his shoulders out. Gigantron got back up, looking straight at the two Ultras as she screeched loudly. 

"Oh, crap."

The dragon spat out a laser that was blue out of her mouth, Ken and Jun quickly using their powers to block the beam from reaching them. Both their feet dragged into the ground, trying to use their leg muscles to stay in one place, but it was clearly not working. They continued to shield the laser beam coming from Gigantron, now getting pushed all the way almost into the dome.

The two grunted as the kaiju stopped and turned around, flying towards the city. Jun and Ken were on one knee as they looked up, staring at the dragon as it flapped its wings. Ken gasps, "What the hell?" He said. "Ken, you saw what the KDF did to Neronga. They will kill Gigantron if you and Jun don't help." Mina reasoned, coming from Ken's Ultraman suit.

"Well, come on! What are we waiting for?" Jun shouted as she flew into the sky, Ken following behind her. The two ultras flew behind the drones of the KDF, quickly catching up to both sides of the first one. The baseball player went on the left while the karate star went to the right of the drone.

"Hey! Guys! Gigantron is actually flying away." Ken stated, going closer to the drone. "So, I don't know, uh, maybe turn those birds around and head on home." Jun finished as Ultraman nodded in agreement. The plane speeded up, ignoring the two ultras. The other drones followed as Ken groaned, looking at Jun and nodding forwards. The woman got the idea and followed him as they continued to fly through the clouds.

They both were under the KDF, trying to fly towards Gigantron. "You see what I get for trying to be the good guy?" Ken asked to Mina, "You're supposed to be the good guy." She reminded. As the two got closer to the dragon, Jun noticed something in the kaiju's arms. 

Was that the thing that she was going for? Ultrawoman thought, flying next Ken. "Hey there, Mr. Gigantron." He greeted, only to be responded with a screech coming from the kaiju. "Woah!" Ken  shouted, Jun noticed and sighed. She turned around, looking at Gigantron. "Look, if you give us that...thing that you're holding," She pointed, "those planes back there might leave you alone." Ken finished.

They both stayed in place as Gigantron stopped, hoping she got the message. She clearly didn't as she growled at them. The kaiju then got caught off guard when it felt missiles hitting her and the device she was holding securely in her arms.

Then it slipped out her claws, falling down, Gigantron yelled as she swooped down to catch it. Her tail hit Ken in the face area as he flew back, Jun widened her eyes behind her suit. "Ken!" She went go after him but he quickly put his metal hand up, stopping Ultrawoman.