𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐔𝐍 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇, tired and exhausted from the baby kaiju's crying and whining downstairs. Jun was lying down on the sofa on her stomach, the now melted ice pack on the part of her back that stung as a blanket was over her figure her childhood best friend gave her, and she hugged a small stuffed animal she had ever since she was a kid. Meanwhile, Ken was slouched with a not eaten donut in his hand as his head was tilted back, a donut box in between the two.

 Jun tried to at least close her eyes, but obviously that didn't work. "There stands the glass..."  A song played by Sam Hunt. The kaiju then whined louder, making the both of them groan quietly in frustration. Ken dropped his donut on the couch carelessly as the karate athlete sat up, her blanket around her shoulders as she hugged the stuffed animal close to her chest.

She sighed, "Come on..." She got up from the couch, her slippers touching the cold ground as she stood up. The woman held out her hand. The man grabbed the donut box and placed it under his arm holding it, sighing tiredly as he did so. He grabbed ahold of her hand, pulling himself up. Once they were both up, they continued to hold each other's hands, walking to the elevator to go downstairs.

They arrived where the baby kaiju and the crying only got louder as they came down here from the elevator. The two stepped out the elevator, walking towards the containment unit as they still clasped onto each other's hands. Mina noticed them walking over and floated towards them. "She settled down for a minute. Then started right back up again."  She caught up with them as they halted in their tracks.

"Yeah! We can hear it!" Ken huffed out as his back was slouched, Jun squeezed his hand weakly, too tired to actually squeeze it firmly. The baseball player set down the donut box on the floor, making a thud on the ground. Jun followed him and took the blanket off of her figure, placing her plushie down next to it. They both stepped back, "She's still scared of you guys, Ken and Jun." Mina stated.

"Ya think?" Ken simpered, glancing back at the kaiju. The man groaned, hanging his head lowly. He then let go of Jun's hand, stepping back and clapping. "Hey! Hey, hey." He waved his arms up slightly. Jun, knowing what he was doing, sighed and stepped back with him. "Hi!" Ken waved as the kaiju continued to cry.

"Let's try this." The baseball player mumbled to Jun, who nodded her head in response. "Before." He gestured to the both of them, exclaiming at baby. They then transformed to their ultra forms, hitting their heads on the ceiling, making them grunt and groan in pain. Jun used jazz-hands, "After!" She shouted as the creature then smiled, reaching for them two.

Jun and Ken transformed back, making the dragon kaiju whine sadly. "Before." The karate star opened her arms, the two then turned back into their metal suits. "After!" Ken yelled, putting his hands up as well. The child's face quickly morphed into a happy one, chittering joyfully.

The childhood friends turned back into their human forms, the infant kaiju's face turning back into a saddened one. "Before." They both repeated before transforming back into their suits. "After!" The two exclaimed.

This went on for a few more seconds, changing back and forth into their ultra suits and human forms, until the kaiju happily looked at them, and now realizing who were they were.

"Before." Jun mumbled out with a slight smile on her face, both now back in their regular forms. Ken stepped up towards the container the child was in, Jun walking next to him. He sighed as the creature happily chittered, "You see?" The man stepped closer to the unit. "It's us." He pointed at himself and Jun.

The baseball player then turned around, taking a seat on a stair step as Jun grabbed her stuffed animal and sat down as well next to him. Ken took two donuts out of the donut box, holding one out for Jun who just politely declined, not feeling hungry yet. The man shrugged his shoulders and was about to take a bite from the donut, until he heard a grumbling sound come from the giant infant.