𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔

𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐒, they walked towards the containment unit where the kaiju was in. Ken had the beer from when they were upstairs and pretty much chugged most of it while descending in the elevator. The creature chittered happily as soon as she noticed the two of them, both hands on the glass.

They didn't realize how tired they were until they saw the infant kaiju. Jun yawned, covering her mouth. The both of them continued to step towards the unit, stopping in their tracks once close enough to the container. Ken took another swing of beer, looking down. "We need some good news, Mina. Please tell me you found Kaiju Island." He huffed out, "No, Ken, but the baby has a surprise for y'all!" Mina enthusiastically said.

Then the upbeat intro song that came from the Japanese show was suddenly turned on, the baby clapping her hands as she danced slightly. The creature then jumped, crossing on leg over the other and putting an arm up as she did. She landed back down and jumped into the air again, now switching her limps doing the same thing. Jun tilted her head as she crossed her arms, amused at the kaiju.

Ken sighed, tired already as is. Then a fart noise came from the infant, making the two of them cover their nose. The baseball player gasped, "Dear God, what...What is that smell?" He groaned as he stared at Mina. Jun waved her hand in front of her face, trying to waft the smell away. "I think I'm gonna puke..." She mumbled. 

"Ken, Jun, you guys cannot feed a 20-foot baby a ton of fish and expect anything but a giant pile of—"  The infant kaiju then stepped in a green gloop on the floor of the container, farting even more. "Which brings me to something we need to discuss." Mina finished, still looking at the two. Ken gagged slightly at the horrible smell, "Until I'm able to find Kaiju Island, we're going to need to raise her." The man's eyes doubled in size. 

"Mina, I've got a whole season of baseball ahead of me. And Jun has karate tournaments ahead of her. We just can't do it." Ken took Jun's hand, taking her with him as he walked towards the elevator. "But, Ken, she's our responsibility! We can't just not take care of her." Jun furrowed her eyebrows, Mina floated in front of them, appearing out of nowhere.

"Jun is right, Ken. You guys brought her home and now she is y'all's responsibility. She'll die if  you guys don't take care of her." Mina then floated towards them menacingly, making the both of them widened their eyes as they stepped back. Now, it won't be easy, but I'll do everything I can to help." The robot continued to stare at the two, Jun gripping onto Ken's hand tight as they continued stepping back.

"We'll have to continue feeding her, washing her, develop a strategy for taking her to potty. You guys will have to learn the five s's."  Mina stated, Jun and Ken now scared at the assistant. "Swaddle, side, shush, swing, suck." She listed as the baseball player breathed heavily, squeezing Jun's hand. Mina was still menacingly floating towards them, her orange eye giving them the creeps.

The best friends didn't want to do it, and they knew how busy and stressed they were gonna get. But they knew deep down, it was the right thing to do in the meantime.

Through out the days, it was stressful and exhausting. It felt as if the weeks and days were going by so slow. They had to feed her, help her burp and vomit, take her to go potty, wash her, swaddle her asleep until midnight, and they thought that was hard. But, boy, oh, boy, were they mistaken.

Balancing taking care of the baby kaiju, going to tournaments and championships, going to practice that took up half the day, staying up late for the baby, going to the games to support Ken, being Ultrawoman and saving Japan from other kaijus, her coach scolding her for being exhausted and tired at the tournaments, many of her fans insulting her because of loosing, having iced coffee and high caffeinated drinks all the time to keep herself awake, going over to her house to check on it and Kumiko...It was exhausting and so anxiety-filling for Jun.