𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 (𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄)

𝐉𝐔𝐍 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐃 𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄, her eyes scanning the area carefully. He really did have a huge house, it kind of intimidated her. When they were walking around the house, the baseball player would tour her around and where stuff was, making her smile in response. They continued to walk beside each other, before finally making it to the guest room.

"Okay! So, this is your room and if you need anything, just call for Mina or Me." Ken smiled at her, he was about to leave until Jun quickly clasped onto his hand. "Before I go to bed, can we catch up a little bit? We didn't really talk about our lives when we first saw each other again." She smiled, shrugging her shoulders as she tilted her head.

The baseball player chuckled, "Of course, Junny. Come on." Jun beamed and dragged her best friend into the bedroom. They both sat down on the bed, Ken's legs dangling off from the bed as Jun brought her knees up to her chest. "Okay, I'll go first." The woman pointed to herself as the black hair male turned his body slightly to look at her, a smile still on his face.

"Go on." He gestured. The two best friends talked, laughed, and both got caught up with what was happening in their lives. It felt good to be talking about their actual lives together and telling each other things instead of faking a cover for fans and interviews, especially for Jun. They both felt relaxed and comfortable chatting with each other without being fake.

This was one of the reasons why they were so close.

Jun was laughing at what Ken joked about, wiping a tear from her eye as she fell onto the bed on her side. They both continued to bellow with laughter, the two being at peace and happy with each other. The karate athlete's and baseball player's laughs started to die down. Jun rolled onto her back, sighing with a smile glued onto her face.

Ken, who was still sitting on the edge of the bed, laid down on his side as his elbow held him up, his head resting on his palm. He glanced at Jun, a lovesick smile on his face. The woman turned her head to look at him, "I forgot how it felt like to talk to someone I actually feel comfortable with." She chuckled.

The man had a pinkish tint on his cheeks when she told him that, "I'm glad that you're comfortable with me, Junny." He gently assured. Jun giggled slightly, the tiredness finally hitting her. She yawned, her hand coming up to cover her mouth. "Well, I'm tired." The black hair girl sat up, stretching her arms out as Ken sat up as well. 

Jun then thought of something which made her mentally squeal at, but ignored it. "Um...Kenny," The man glanced at her, "can you...maybe stay in here until I fall asleep? If you don't want to—that's fine! I'm just...asking? Wait, but you have a baseball game tomorrow..." She rambled on until Ken laughed quietly.

The karate athlete felt embarrassed and began to get flustered when she realized she was talking too much. "Sorry..." She mumbled apologetically, the baseball star waved his hands around. "No! No! It's fine! It's cute when you ramble like that, and I haven't seen you flustered since forever." Ken flirtatiously commented, making the athlete groan in embarrassment.

"Ken, you're not making this situation any better." She scolded, the baseball player only laughed out loud. "Also, I don't mind staying in here until you fall asleep." He patted her knee, Jun still flustered but smiled softly at him.

"Thanks, Kenny."

"Anything for you, Junny." 

Jun got comfortable in bed, Ken sitting next to her as he leaned back on the pillows. The black hair woman nuzzled into her pillow she was laying her head on and shut her eyes. Silence filled the room, only for it to be broken by Jun. "Thank you, Ken. For everything." She softly thanked, her voice sounding tired from the night. 

Ken grinned at her, lifting his hand up to run his hand through her hair. The karate champion smiled cheekily at the gesture, heat rising in her cheeks slightly. "Sure, Jun." He jokingly replied, silently admiring her soft hair as he ran his fingers through her locks gently. "I'm serious, Ken...I'm really grateful for you, really." The man widened his eyes a bit, his face softening.

"That's...that's really good to hear, Jun." His eyes went half-lidded as he smiled lovingly, his fingers still caressing through her hair. Jun hummed as she drifted off to sleep, the action coming from Ken soothing her deeply.

The baseball player noticed this and moved some hair from her forehead to lean down and give her a forehead kiss. He patted her shoulder gently and turned around to turn off the lamp.

Ken swung his legs over the bed and stood up, walking towards the door. He gave one more glance to Jun and smiled sweetly before shutting the door quietly. The athlete turned around to see Mina floating right in front of him. He jumped slightly, yelping quietly.

"Mina, what the heck! Don't sneak up on me like that." He whispered harshly as he walked off, the robot following behind him. "Hm, it sure does look like you like her, Ken. Maybe even love her." Ken blushed slightly, shaking it off and sighing. "No, no. She's...just a friend, Mina. My best friend, and I don't want to ruin my relationship with her by telling her my feelings." He reasoned sadly.

"Whatever you say, Ken. Get some sleep. You have a game tomorrow." The man nodded with a hum and began to walk to his room.

Ken wouldn't admit it to anyone, even Mina, but he really enjoyed that time with Jun. Just talking to her and being in her presence felt reassuring to him, comforting to him. He loved her smile, her hair, personality, hands, cheeks, nose, eyes, voice...everything about her seemed so mesmerizing to him. Even if it just was a simple hand gesture or head gesture, it was so captivating to him.

The athlete subconsciously smiled just thinking of her, not caring if his face was red now. He then realized...

I'm in love with Jun...

I really wanted to post this chapter so😽

enjoy :)