Hide and Seek, Fire of Destruction, Fall from Grace

As night loomed over Tengu City, in the Itsuka Household, Kotori would be seen, lying down on her bed, her eyes open and staring at the ceiling. Her mind was thinking about the emergence of God Angels and how they are made.

Kotori: 'Evolved Angels...could what Vajra said be true? That unless we spirits think back, it will grant us the opportunity to get stronger...'

She rolls to her side, looking at her hand and clenching it.

Kotori: 'I want to help in battle...I can't just sit around, I need to help the best way I can. Every time I use my powers, I start to lose myself...I need to control it...if I can think back to an incident or a memory that was locked away, I can evolve my power...'

She closes her eyes as her consciousness takes a nose-dive into the darkness of sleep. Unusually, she started to feel the heat of something. 

???: "How fascinating and exquisite you are...A young girl bearing the power of destruction, tucked away by the boundaries of emotions."

A dark and malicious voice spoke to her as she opened her eyes, seeing a fiery landscape around her, noticing that she was in her spirit dress. 

Kotori: "What the...? Who are you? Show yourself?"

???: "No need to act so tough...nothing can hide a lifeform's true face. When push comes to shove, their true form comes to the light...why hide it? Why fight it? Why resist the urge and call for destruction?"

Kotori: "I'm not a destroyer!"

???: "Then explain these..."

Flashes of Kotori's killer instincts form in her vision when she fought Kurumi and was about to fight Origami back then.