Contest of Wind, DEM Strikes

After settling down with the contest of who will attract Vajra with their charms, Kaguya and Yuzuru turn up the heat and trick him into going into the hot spring without realizing they switched the signs. He only noticed when he saw Tohka's silhouette in the changing room and he took an instant nose-dive into the sea and was given fresh clothes by his mother. To make it more painstakingly annoying, the twins continue to pester him about who would snuggle up with him. Moreover, they were trying to undress him but he kept trying to keep his dignity and avoid unnecessary accidents from occurring. 

Fast forward to the morning and Vajra is seen at a private beach with his phone to his ear, Reine telling him a new plan to control them.

Reine: "Alright, let's review the plan. We'll have the spirit, Berserk, that is to say, Kaguya and Yuzuru, spend their free time with you on the private beach where you are currently waiting. I'll tell them what to do, I've given them intercoms to make that happen. The rest is up to you, Vajra."

Vajra: "Got it, so all I gotta do is pretend I don't know about them and let them win me over?"

Reine: "Yes, exactly. If they understand and believe that all they gotta do is follow my directions, I can control their actions to some extent, at least that's what I think."

Vajra: "So as long as everything goes smoothly, I can seal them. Sealing both of them will be a tricky one but I'll get it down. After all, I told them that I knew the original Yamai."

Reine: "...You miss her, don't you?"

Vajra: " *sigh*what can I say...? Every time I look at them, I see glimpses of Kazamachi in them. I couldn't let go...she was the first after all...my...first love..."

Reine: "Is that why you gave her the crystal?"

Vajra: "Yes...it was out of fear of losing her when she sacrificed herself to save a child from a car accident. I thought turning her into a spirit would save her life...but I was so wrong...I had no idea she was born a vanishing twin...that would explain why she was split into two spirits...I realized now that the original is gone...and they are what remains..."

Reine: "...Do you...hate them?"

Vajra: "Of course not...they remind me of her so much, so I want to grant them a life where they can live peacefully. She told me once that I shouldn't abandon someone in need. Kaguya and Yuzuru are her, and she is them. Kazamachi lives on within them. I don't want them to disappear again...so I will do my utmost best to save them..."

The male spirit hears his name and he looks to see the twins in their swimsuits.

Vajra: "Oh hey there ladies, how are you doing? Those swimsuits are incredible, you two look very pretty.