Normality of the Male Spirit

We see Sam walking to his apartment with the spirit named Hermit behind him. She looks around nervous as Sam turns to her.

Sam: "This place is safe for you. The AST will not be able to find you as long as you stay here. By the way, what is your name?"

Yoshino: "It's...Yoshino."

Sam: "I see, a good name. Perhaps you can tell me when did you come to this world?"

Yoshino: "I...I don't know..."

Sam: "Hm, that's fine."

???: "Hey buddy, it's only fair to show your face!"

Sam looks around to find the voice and looks towards Yoshino's hand puppet.

Sam: "Was that you?"

Yoshinon: "Yep yep! Surprised you managed to figure it out in a matter of seconds! Smarts!"

Sam: "How interesting, the puppet has its own consciousness or extension of you, Yoshino. Fascinating."

He pats her head, making her slightly blush. 

Sam: "I'll set up some sleeping arrangements for you, then if it's ok with you. I'll seal your power so you won't targeted by the AST."

Yoshino: "Do you...promise?"

Sam: "Of course, I always keep my promises."

Sam's armor disappears, revealing his face and surprising Yoshino. He goes into a storage closet, grabs some clothes, and gives them to her. He places his hand on her head as light blue particles emit from her and her astral dress disappears, leaving her naked and Vajra turns away for her to put on the clothes he gave her. 

Yoshino: "T-Thank you, mister..."

Vajra: "Anytime, I'll call my mother to let you know that you can stay here. In the meantime, you can relax and watch TV while I prepare some food for you."

Yoshinon: "Thanks for the hospitality armored guy!"

Vajra: "Call me Sam when I'm in the spirit armor, Vajra is my real name when I'm not in it."

He goes to the kitchen, texting Reine about Yoshino. She is impressed he managed to find the spirit Ratatoskr was tryna find. She tells them she will inform her co-workers that the 'Molten Knight' had taken 'Hermit' and is now hiding her. He thanks her and goes right to making food for Yoshino. 

Vajra: 'I can't keep her in here forever, she would need to go out and experience the city for herself. Something tells me she isn't like Tohka, for instance, she has traces of human element when I sealed her Spirit Power. Perhaps I can register her as my little sister or something...hmmm...'

He feels a tug at his shirt and looks down to see her standing there with the clothes he gave her on.