Bio

Sam

Sam

Spirit Codename: Molten Knight

Rank: SS-Class

Sephira Crystal/Qliptha Crystal: Zamariel/Flauros

True Identity: Unknown

Weapon: Unknown

Sam is the first Male Spirit to exist to date. He is a large humanoid spirit donning mechanical armor that even covers his face to hide his identity. He appeared roughly a few years before many other Spirits were identified and has not been seen since then. The AST and DEM did all they could to find him but he remains hidden. A couple of times he appeared out of nowhere, watching Tengu City and not doing anything but admiring the peace. Ratatoskr knows he means no harm and tries to reason with him in their goal to save the Spirits that come to this world. Sam is the second Spirit to know the First Spirit as he accidentally ran into her once and thought nothing of it, but she convinced him to help her test the Sephira Crystals along with her doppelganger. It's unknown how he was created but Nia Honjou is the one who knows how he was made. Sam is responsible for transforming Miku Izayoi from human to Spirit as she is the only person to have ever seen his face and give her a Sephira Crystal. It's said that he has a connection to the mysterious being known as Phantom. Sam was also the one who gave Kazamachi Yamai her Sephira Crystal which caused her to be split into twin sisters. He is somewhat acquainted with the spirit known as Nightmare as he helped her break Nia Honjou out of one of DEM's labs.

Sam's powers hold complete dominion over fire and speed as he is shown incredible speed, strength, and superior combat skills. Unlike other Spirits, it's unknown whether he has an actual weapon as he is mostly shown using his fists. Sam can seal a Spirit's power without the need of kissing due to possessing power from the First Spirit. Sam believes his existence is solely to protect the Spirits, as per the First Spirit's request, but it's much bigger than he thinks...