Bowled over

After 2 hours, Iskandar had finally made it to Singapore. His royal gardener, the red anemone flower nymph Coronaria, stood beside him as he got off the plane.The giant man took a deep breath of the air as he stepped off the plane, taking a moment to stretch his body and arms out as much as he can in the cramped space.

"How I've missed you, Singapore!"

He grinned wide, before turning to his companion, reaching out to mess up Coronaria's hair in a playful greeting, as this is what he wants to do with small people.

Coronaria, disguised in a rose coloured newsboy cap with gold goggles, a fuchsia blouse and light purple boots,smiled wryly at him as she knew that this was her master's first time in Singapore and he was lying.Iskandar let out another booming, bellowing laugh as he ruffled and hair once more, messing it all up beyond any hopes of straightening or tidying it up.

"You know my tells far too well, my dear Coronaria."

The people around him shot weird looks at him,yet some recognize him,especially some anime fans.

"Did you see that guy over there?"

"He looks familiar..."

"Wait,is that Iskandar from Fate Zero?The King of Conquerors himself?!"

They squealed when they realized who he was. Hearing those words, Iskandar paused and grinned wide before turning around and putting up a "peace sign" greeting. He winked at the fans.

"That would be me, yes!"

The fans gasp and excitedly murmur amongst themselves.

"Ooh! He's so dreamy..."

"He's even bigger in person, than in the anime!"

Here we go again,thought Coronaria, his fans are almost everywhere and whenever they see him, their reactions are always that dramatic. They're now asking him to sign their merchandise. Good grief...

Iskandar laughed loudly at their reactions, as the sound of his booming laughter rings through the huge terminal. He smiled at his fans, and took selfies with them, signing whatever they hold out. He laughed as the crowd swells around him, answering every question or request he gets. He was having a grand old time.

"You are all so lovely! But I will need to cut it short here, I'm afraid. I have things to do in the city with my lovely retainer, there!"

Coronaria smiled as she went away with her master. Even though she appreciated the company of her master's fans, she wanted to spend some quality time with him as they have separated beyond space and time for 1000 years.

Iskandar said goodbye to his fans, having a hard time shaking them off. But eventually, he is able to escape. He slinged an arm over Coronaria's shoulders, pulling her in close in a very affectionate way. He grinned down at her.

"They're a lively bunch, aren't they?" He asked. Coronaria nodded with a smile,for she thought it was rude to drive his fans away for selfish reasons.

"Coronaria,you said that Singapore is a fine city. It looks nice, but didn't you say that there's another meaning to it?" He chimed in.

"Well,Your Majesty," replied Coronaria, "If we do anything illegal,we have to pay a hefty fine. If we jaywalk, we have to pay a fine of 1000 SGD, if we litter, we have to pay 300 SGD, and..."

Iskandar listened closely to Coronaria as she recounted the cities rules and its fines. His eyes went wider and wider as she speaks, until his eyes were as wide as dinner plates. At the mention of jaywalking resulting in a 1000 SGD fine,he comically fainted.