Let's you and him fight

"YES!AMAZING!" roared Iskandar as he witnessed the luchador hurl his opponent to the floor. He and Coronaria are now in Puerto Valarta, a large city on the coast of Mexico, and they are watching a lucha libre tournament. In fact, he had to sneak Coronaria into the arena because it  wasn't "nymph-friendly" but he had to keep an eye on her due to her small size. Coronaria sighed and rolled her eyes, for her master was being reckless again.

"The Blue Panther has pinned down El Solar!Uno!Dos!Tres!He has defended his title!"Once the announcement was made,the audience burst into applause.Coronaria shrugged with a smile,even though she isn't big on watching these martial arts competitions,she could feel the excitement in the atmosphere.

"Haha! YES! I TOLD YOU! I knew he'd do it!" Iskandar throws his arms up into the air and whooped with excitement, a giant grin on his face. He pats Coronaria on the head, his hand completely covering her entire head. "You see? You gotta trust my hunches, my little friend!"

"I know,Your Majesty," chuckled Coronaria, "Oh,look!It turned out that he wanted to pick someone in the crowd to fight!"

The Blue Panther walked around the ring for 3 minutes,then his gaze turned to Iskandar.A confident smile was on his lips. "You will be my opponent,Señor(Mister in Spanish)."

Coronaria was astonished when she heard this,for she didn't expect the luchador to challenge her master. "WHAT?!" she shrieked.

Iskandar chuckled deeply as the crowd turned to look at him. He was a very obvious target, due to his size and his presence. And he was more than happy to accept the challenge. A grin crept across his lips, as he looked to his small companion, patting her on the head again, this time harder.

"Heh heh, don't worry, my little flower, I'll be right back."

He stood up, and walked towards the ring, ducking under the rope, and climbing up to face the Blue Panther.Coronaria got out a few markers and a large piece of cardboard.She wrote something on it,and it said "Go,Your Majesty!".Coronaria lifted it up so everyone in the arena could see it. A huge smile crept across Iskandar's lips as he spotted his nymph companion in the stands, with her enormous sign. He chuckled deeply and shook his head, before turning back to the luchador in the ring with him.

"Looks like I'm gonna need to win here. I can't disappoint my loyal subject."

"Who is this man?By the looks of it,he doesn't look Mexican!"

"He's a giant!He reminds me of a conqueror in history."

"I wonder what tricks he has up his sleeve?"

The audience was murmuring amongst themselves,for they haven't seen him before. Iskandar chuckled at the whispers from the audience, finding the comments amusing. He glanced around at them, as the ref comes between the two men.

"Alright! Begin!"

He puts up his guard, sizing up his diminutive opponent and taking a deep, slow breath, a smile on his face.The two began to wrestle each other,and it was a really tough fight,they seem to gain the upper hand from time to time.Seconds turned into minutes,minutes turned into hours.Coronaria's throat was sore from yelling "YOU CAN DO IT,YOUR MAJESTY!!!" in Greek and her arms were tired from holding the sign.The fight continued, the two combatants putting on a show of grapples, throws, and holds, to the excitement of the crowd. Iskandar was breathing harder than normal, as they continued to grapple. His strength was massive, but he had to admit that the Blue Panther was a tough opponent. But he took notice of his nymph companion, who had been hollering and supporting him the whole time, and smiled. He wouldn't let her down.

At last,it ended up in a draw,for the actual final match was about to commence.They both nodded to each other in mutual respect, and Iskandar chuckled deeply. He turned and walked back towards the rope, climbing back out of the ring as the next fighters prepared to go.

"Not too shabby," he mumbled, before turning and walking back over to Coronaria in the audience, smiling. "My little flower, how'd I do?"

Coronaria coughed a little,for her throat was a bit sore after all that yelling.Still,she managed to say one thing, "You did well,Your Majesty." Iskandar smiled, chuckling at his nymph as she coughed in response. He kneeled down to her level, and patted her on the shoulder.

"You're hoarse from all the noise you were making," he said, then laughed heartily. "You were quite the fan, my little flower."

"As your royal gardener,I would do anything for you,Your Majesty.Just as long as it's not illegal," coughed Coronaria with a weak smile.The two smiled at each other,then they continued to watch the final match.