chapter 1-10

(You can read this novel on my website)

Chapter 1 The real daughter is in a poor area

There were three people sitting on the sofa in Li's living room.

The middle-aged couple dressed in expensive clothes seem to be the owners of this villa, and the pretty girl Li Lu, who is sixteen or seventeen years old and sits on the sofa next to her, was their biological daughter a month ago.

Who would have thought that such a thing would happen to them when their daughter was swapped right after she was born.

The Li family is considered a well-known figure in Z City. After learning about this incident, Li Zeguo conducted a low-key investigation and finally found the whereabouts of his biological daughter a week ago.

Today is the day for the housekeeper to take him home.

The door of a bedroom on the second floor of Li's house was opened from the inside. After a while, a young man with brown hair walked out.

He was wearing pajamas, slippers, and his hair was messy. He looked sleepy, but he had just played games all night.

This person is Li Xingchao, the second son of the Li family. He is fifteen years old and has just entered the first year of high school.

Li Xingchao originally planned to go downstairs to find some food to fill his stomach, and then go back to his room to take a nap.

Seeing his parents and second sister in the living room, Li Xingchao couldn't help but rub his eyes: "Dad? You didn't go to the company today? And Mom, you didn't go out to play cards? Didn't second sister go shopping with friends during the holiday?"

That's weird. At this time, shouldn't everyone be out already?

"Xingchao." Li Lu, who was sitting on the sofa, called him, looking like he was about to speak but hesitated.

Li Lu has been growing up in the hands of her family, always looking carefree.

Until last month, when she suddenly discovered that she was not a biological child of the Li family, Li Lu began to feel a little depressed.

And there is only one person who can make her show this look.

Li Xingchao understood instantly and walked downstairs: "Dad, did you really send someone to pick up that person in the countryside?"

"Who is that person?" Li Zeguo looked dissatisfied: "That's your biological sister. And you, look at what time you got up now and what you look like in pajamas!"

"Come on, I don't recognize him." Li Xingchao looked very disgusted.

He took two bottles of milk from the refrigerator, drank one himself, and handed the other to Li Lu who was sitting on the sofa.

Li Lu reached out to take the milk and smiled at Li Xingchao: "Thank you, Xingchao."

Li Lu has a fair face, not only has a beautiful smile, but her voice is also gentle and gentle, which makes people feel comfortable and pleasant to listen to.