Chapter 167 Don't call me sister

Chapter 167 Don’t call me sister

"Wait, sister, do you want to eat? It's all for you!"

Li Xingchao indeed didn't hear what Li Zhao and Li Lu said. He just watched them standing together from a distance, and then he spoke happily.

Seeing Li Lu speak with a smile and Li Zhao not refuting, Li Xingchao thought that Li Zhao was willing to go back to Li's house, so he happily stopped Li Zhao who was about to leave, stepped forward, and put a large bag in his hand. All the snacks were handed to Li Zhao with a bright smile.

He completely forgot about the group of teammates who were still waiting for him to be fed.

Li Xingchao loves to play basketball and is tall.

He was much taller than Li Zhao by a head. He stood in front of Li Zhao with his head lowered and handed over all the snacks docilely. If the two really grew up together, this would definitely be a good brother.

But unfortunately, everything will not go as expected.

Li Zhao looked cold. He neither looked at the bag of snacks handed to him nor planned to reach out to take it. Instead, he brought up another topic: "Don't call me sister. Who heard that I grew up in the country? Are you saying that you don’t recognize this biological sister with a look of disgust on your face?”

Li Xingchao's smile froze and his expression turned pale.

Li Zhao knew that she had guessed correctly. In fact, this was what she had seen in the plot, and now it seemed to be true.

Li Zhao looked Li Xingchao up and down and spoke again: "It's really nothing to be good at studying. After graduation, you will just work for rich people. But if you don't have a boss who is truly talented and knowledgeable, no matter how rich he is, he will still be a little capable. The employees are also disdainful. They only flock together and recruit a group of salty fish who also have no real ability and knowledge. "

After Li Zhao walked away, Li Xingchao looked at Li Lu with an expression on his face that he was about to cry or not: "Second sister, what you just said...did you tell her?"

"How is it possible? It's not me." Li Lu immediately denied: "I just wanted to persuade her to return to the Li family. How could I deliberately sow the relationship between you two siblings?"

Although she really wants to do this, she hasn't implemented it yet...

This was what Li Xingchao said in private that day in the living room of the Li family and in front of her a few days ago. There were only four people from the Li family present in the living room at that time, and no one, Li Xingchao or Li Lu, knew about it in private!

Li Guoze and Mrs. Li would definitely not say such a thing in front of Li Zhao. No wonder Li Xingchao suspected Li Lu.

Li Xingchao didn't know whether to believe Li Lu's words or not, so he turned around with a sad expression and walked upstairs.

Li Lu was left standing there speechless. She was sure that she had not had time to say this in front of Li Zhao...but how did Li Zhao know?

Li Lu suddenly felt a chill running down her spine.

Li Zhao slowly walked towards the playground, her mind constantly recalling the plot that the system had shown her before.

Until Chu Heng, who was asked by his class teacher to become a young boy, walked to the playground and saw Li Zhao's pale face, he immediately stepped forward and said, "What's wrong with you? Are you feeling unwell?"

The young man's voice was cold and cold, but if you pay close attention, you can find the silent concern in his dark eyes.

Li Zhao shook his head.

She was just too far away from Chu Heng and her physical strength was weak.

Now that Chu Heng came, Li Zhao felt like a fish that was stranded on the beach and was on the verge of death when it suddenly hit the next high tide. The gentle seawater instantly enveloped her, pushing her back to the ocean where she relied for survival.

Chu Hengzhi and her were like fish and water.

Li Zhao couldn't help but stretched out his hand and grabbed the young man's arm.

,,,

(End of chapter)