Chapter 194 Capturing Li Lu

Can you run away under the eyes of several police officers?

Even if the police don't move, the eyes of other people are still sharp!

Therefore, within two minutes, Chu Gui was handcuffed.

Tai Yicheng said coldly: "Take it back to the police station later!"

Liu Shufang was frightened and quickly stepped forward to plead for Chu Gui: "Police, we are innocent! We didn't do anything! We didn't even touch a finger of this damn girl. Don't be deceived by this damn girl. !”

"Yes, yes! And the person who scolded them is not me, but my mother-in-law! If you want to arrest her, arrest her!" Chu Gui, who was handcuffed, did not forget to twist his body and struggle, and while struggling, he pushed the black pot to the Liu Shufang was thrown away.

Liu Shufang, who was still crying and pleading for him, was stunned. Then she got up from the ground angrily and raised her hand to scratch Chu Gui's face: "You heartless thing! Who am I doing all this for?" !”

Chu Gui turned around and yelled angrily: "If you hadn't been greedy for those tens of thousands of dollars, it would have nothing to do with me!"

His current aggressive look is completely different from his usual submissive and careless look.

As expected, he is a selfish person who only enjoys the achievements of others.

After getting angry, I became anxious.

"Stop arguing! Take both of you back!" Tai Yicheng shouted loudly, which directly shocked the two of them.

Other police officers took out handcuffs from their pockets and put them on Liu Shufang.

Did they hear something about tens of thousands of dollars just now? Well, I will review it carefully after I return to the bureau.

"Police officer, classmate Li Zhao was joking just now." The dean still didn't want to make this matter a big deal, so he took a step forward and said with a smile:

"You may not know that the two of them are actually the uncle and aunt of this classmate Chu Heng. Today, I am a little more excited because I am worried about classmate Chu Heng. It is important to arrest other criminal suspects. Why don't the police officers first Go and do your own business, okay? We can just settle the matter here privately."

"It's okay." Tai Yicheng glanced at the dean, then took out the arrest warrant from his pocket: "The suspect we want to arrest is in No. 7 Middle School. Li Lu, is he a student of your school?"

The words fell to the ground.

The dean only felt a "clang" sound.

His head seemed to have been hit hard by something.

Liu Yi, who had been standing aside to watch the excitement, was stunned when he heard the name in Tai Yicheng's mouth.

This is a student in her class.

Liu Yi said with suspicion: "The person you want to arrest...is Li Lu?"

"That's right." Tai Yicheng nodded: "We were at her home last time. She was involved in a kidnapping case, and we now have some evidence that we need to confirm with her."

As the dean listened, his vision went dark: "Is this... is there any misunderstanding?"

So many people watched the police arrest a student from their school. If word spread, it will definitely be a big stain on their No. 7 Middle School!

The dean of education glared at Liu Shufang and his wife.

Tai Yicheng said: "If there is a misunderstanding, we will find out if we ask her to come out and go to the police station with us."

Tai Yicheng was resolute and came out with an arrest warrant.

Even the dean didn't have the guts to stop the police from doing their job, so he could only turn around and say to Liu Yi: "Go and bring Li Lu out."

Tai Yicheng turned around and said, "Xiao Zhang, you go with this teacher."

Xiao Zhang: "Yes!"

(End of chapter)