Chapter 100 Impulse and Paranoia

Chu Heng had no parents since he was a child.

His grandparents raised him and passed away one after another.

His relatives who were originally close to him and had blood ties with him, opened their mouths against Chu Heng after the two old men died because they were fighting for the property left by the old men.

If grandpa hadn't had the foresight to allocate that small attic to Chu Heng early on, I'm afraid he wouldn't even have a place to stay now.

But that shelter is just a shelter.

No one knows how difficult it is for a twelve or thirteen-year-old child to live independently.

Countless times of abuse, cold treatment, deception, hiding in the quilt late at night and silently crying... Only then did Chu Heng become the indifferent and unapproachable person he is now in the eyes of others.

Li Zhao is the only special case.

Chu Heng had never felt such sincere eyes and sincerity from a second person when facing him.

Chu Heng is just a seventeen-year-old boy.

At some point, he will also dream of having something.

Such as family, such as friends.

Humans are social animals by nature, and naturally long for warmth and tenderness.

Being alone for a long time will not stop people from this instinct, but will make them desire it more than ordinary people.

Before meeting Li Zhao, Chu Heng's life was like his lost sense of taste, boring and lifeless.

He has no love in his heart, he just wants to live.

After meeting Li Zhao, she brought him not only a change in taste, but also many other privileges and tenderness in life that he had never enjoyed before.

When they first got to know each other, Li Zhao approached him several times, secretly closing the distance between them and touching him secretly, thinking that he didn't notice, but in fact he saw it all.

The way she looked at him was always sincere and eager, as if she were looking at something she loved.

She didn't want to be separated from him, so she not only moved into his small attic, but also deliberately transferred to No. 7 Middle School to be in the same class as him.

He had heard what the recruitment teacher and other teachers said. She was the one who appointed him to be his classmate in Evergreen Class.

She cared about his three meals a day and filled the book with his name.

Not only that, she also tried every means to get him to study.

Knowing that giving money was not enough, he deliberately let him win the huge jackpot...but he didn't know what method Li Zhao used, and he never found out later.

She couldn't bear to be separated from him.

Even if they were separated, she would have to secretly take the things he used to use and put them in the small schoolbag she carried with her, as if she was taking him with her.

A normal person would definitely regard Li Zhao as a pervert after discovering that he had done these things.

After all, she has many behaviors that can be considered as idiotic behaviors.

But Chu Heng didn’t.

On the contrary, after realizing these things, Chu Heng felt countless joy in his heart.

He was like a little mouse hiding in the corner, collecting evidence that Li Zhao liked him bit by bit.

I'm also telling myself...it turns out that he can be liked by others.

Moreover, the eager emotions Li Zhao gave him were so numerous and deep, as if he wanted to make up for what he had been missing all at once.

Chu Heng was wary, watched, and finally chose to indulge himself, willing to indulge in the other person.

The significance of Li Zhao's existence to Chu Heng is probably like a blind man who has been blind for a long time. One day he opened his eyes and suddenly saw the gorgeous and colorful world in front of him.

After seeing the beauty of the world, is he still willing to be blind again?

The blind man doesn't want to.

After tasting the delicious food, can Chu Heng still tolerate the loss of taste?

Chu Heng can.

He could accept the loss of taste, but he couldn't live without Li Zhao.

Li Zhao is different.

There was never a moment when Chu Heng realized how important Li Zhao was to him.

Seventeen-year-olds have the right to be impulsive.

Just like he was willing to do it for Li Zhao without hesitation.

In the darkness, Chu Heng ran back, stumbling, yet so calm and determined.

Just like in his past life, he went through ups and downs, fell into darkness, and finally found the light.

【……】

(End of chapter)