Chapter 124 What did she hear?

Li Zhao came here to see Tang Yang because he threw the cheat sheet under her desk that day.

Li Zhao didn't think so much about it before, thinking that the students in the experimental class didn't like him, so he just wanted to tease him.

In addition, Tang Yang was later criticized and recorded a demerit by the school, so he received the punishment he deserved.

But now Li Zhao suddenly wanted to know, could this matter also be caused by Li Lu?

She walked to the door of the experimental class, ignoring the students who peeked at her, and caught a glimpse of Tang Yang who was sitting in her seat playing with his mobile phone.

Tang Yang suddenly brought the cheat sheet in to wrongfully accuse Li Zhao and bring disrepute to the experimental class. Who among you doesn't know this?

Tang Yang's deskmate saw that Li Zhao kept looking at Tang Yang, and immediately understood that the other party came here this time, probably to settle accounts with the future.

He pushed Tang Yang's arm: "Tang Yang, look, who is coming to find you."

Tang Yang looked up and saw Li Zhao outside the classroom.

Li Zhao nodded slightly, Tang Yang understood what she meant, got up from his seat and walked out of the classroom.

With Luo Sixin's lesson learned, Li Zhao asked, "Should we talk here or go to the rooftop?"

Tang Yang looked away: "Let's go to the rooftop."

The two of them walked up to the rooftop, and Li Zhao said, "You should know the reason why I'm looking for you. Do you want to tell me directly why you threw the cheat sheet under my desk that day?"

Tang Yang did not admit that he did it on purpose. He responded: "I threw it by mistake."

"Everyone says that your grades are very good. You have always been among the best in the experimental class. There has never been any cheating with cheat sheets before." Li Zhao raised his head and stared at the boy in front of him who was a head taller than him. "But that's why it happened. Coincidentally, after you left the cheat sheet under my desk, someone reported me for cheating and plagiarism. Afterwards, someone posted anonymously, saying that I cheated and made the students in the experimental class take the blame.”

"In the morning, I had found the owner of the posting account. She had admitted that someone gave her five thousand yuan and borrowed her account to post the post."

Li Zhao said, raising his eyes, his brown pupils were like fine glass, as clear and translucent as if they wanted to penetrate people's hearts: "How much did she give you? Five thousand? Ten thousand?"

Unexpectedly, after hearing Li Zhao's last words, the boy who was originally very dull felt as if he was insulted. His face turned red and his neck was thick with anger: "Don't insult me ​​with money! Also, she is not that kind of person!"

Li Zhao looked at him confidently standing up for Li Lu with an incredible look on his face: "Isn't he that kind of person? He can use his scheming skills to unite his classmates to frame me and slander me. In your heart, who is Li Lu who can do such a thing? What kind of person?"

"She was forced to do this because of you. As long as you leave No. 7 Middle School, she can feel comfortable." Tang Yang, who was so emotional, didn't even realize that he had been tricked by Li Zhao.

Li Zhao didn't remind her, but continued to ask calmly: "What happened to her? After I came to No. 7 Middle School, I had no contact with her at all. Can't you see the distance between the Evergreen Class and the Experimental Class?"

Then, Li Zhao heard a strange answer from the other party.

Tang Yang said: "Don't you think that with your status, you still pretending that nothing happened and appearing in front of Li Lu with a calm face is already a great mental harm to her and her mother. ?"

Li Zhao: "...???"

What did she hear?

[Thank you Qingqing Baibai for your 588 reading points~ Thank you all my dears who read and voted~ Mmm~]

(End of chapter)