Chapter 211: Leaving Li Zhao's dirt (fifth update)

Chapter 211: Leaving Li Zhao’s dirt (fifth update)

After Li Lu was arrested by the police, Sheng Shanshan was a little shocked, but it was undeniable that the person arrested was Li Lu and not her, and she was inexplicably relieved.

It took Sheng Shanshan almost half an hour to calm down her inner emotions.

She didn't have the phone numbers of Li Zeguo and Mrs. Li, so she could only go to Li Xingchao and tell him about Li Lu being taken away.

But Li Xingchao seemed to already know, looking completely lost.

At the same time, Sheng Shanshan also learned from her classmates that things at the school gate did not develop as she thought.

Liu Shufang and his wife did come to cause trouble, but they failed.

Not only that, Li Zhao also called the police and was taken away by the police for defamation!

This made Sheng Shanshan angry.

But after getting angry, Sheng Shanshan felt happy again.

The more forceful Li Zhao's actions are, the more netizens will hate her after the incident is exposed!

Li Xingchao and the Li family were worried about Li Lu's affairs, while Sheng Shanshan only focused on what she was doing.

She kept staring at her phone, watching the big V blogger post the video, and watching the popularity of the entry rising as she had expected.

Therefore, the slight deviation at the school gate is not important at all.

Seeing countless netizens commenting on Li Zhao's lack of self-love at such a young age, Sheng Shanshan felt happy.

She only had enough money to buy the sixth most searched position for half a day.

Sheng Shanshan had already thought about it. After the matter fermented for a while, and when the flow of people was at its peak in the evening, she would send out the follow-up information about Li Zhao sending Chu Heng's uncle and aunt to the bureau.

Sheng Shanshan could almost foresee the scene where netizens would criticize Li Zhao for being so vicious at such a young age.

However, she just had a meal with her family and waited until she returned to her room to pick up her phone.

Not only did the entry reach third place in popularity, but another incident was also exposed.

Real or fake daughter? !

Li Lu and Li Zhao? !

Sheng Shanshan couldn't believe it and wanted to pick up her phone and call Li Lu immediately to ask what was going on.

Then she suddenly remembered that Li Lu was taken to the police station, and she helped put away the cell phone that was left on the desk but was not taken away.

The Sheng family and the Li family have had a close relationship over the years.

After the news came out that the daughter of the Li family had been carried by mistake, not only Li Zeguo and Mrs. Li's mobile phones were almost exploded, but even the Sheng couple were also affected.

Many people who were close and familiar called the Sheng family to inquire about the situation.

However, Sheng's father and Sheng's mother were also at a loss, so naturally there was no way to explain these people's confusion.

Sheng's mother brought some fruits to Sheng Shanshan after dinner, and asked Sheng Shanshan: "Shanshan, has Lulu mentioned this matter to you?"

Sheng Shanshan shook her head: "No."

However, Sheng Shanshan suddenly remembered that when she and Li Lu met Li Zhao in the bookstore for the first time, Li Lu's expression was very wrong at that time.

I'm afraid that by that time, Li Lu already knew Li Zhao's true identity.

But this was just Sheng Shanshan's guess, so she didn't tell Sheng's mother.

Sheng's mother didn't notice anything strange about Sheng Shanshan: "Yeah, but that's right. It's hard to say if this kind of thing will happen to anyone. If this thing is true, I don't know what Jingrou and his wife are going to do."

Sheng's mother said and frowned: "There is a lot of buzz on the Internet now. If this matter is true and Jingrou and his wife don't handle it well, I'm afraid it will affect the company's reputation."

Mrs. Li's real name is Wu Jingrou.

Therefore, Sheng's mother always called Li Zeguo and Mrs. Li the Jingrou couple in private.

Sheng Shanshan was suddenly frightened, and vaguely realized that she seemed to have gotten into a big trouble.

After Sheng's mother left, Sheng Shanshan immediately went to the person who bought the hot search from her to cancel the order and remove Li Zhao and Chu Heng's hot search, but the other party said that the hot search had now climbed to the top of the rankings. Third, it was entirely the netizens themselves who raised the profile and was not under their control. It was useless for Sheng Shanshan to withdraw her order now.

Moreover, the naval force that Sheng Shanshan had contacted before also asked her at this time:

Trooper leader: The trending search you want us to post is very popular right now. If you really want to put dirty information, now is the best time.

Navy leader: Let it go or not?

Since there is no way to retreat, then simply step on Li Zhao to the end!

No matter if she is the biological daughter of the Li family!

It's impossible that the Li family didn't know what Li Lu knew. It must be because the Li family didn't want Li Zhao to come in, so they hid the matter!

Sheng Shanshan's head suddenly became flexible.

She held the phone and gritted her teeth: Let it go!

(End of chapter)