Chapter 171 Indiscriminate relations between men and women?

When everything was packed and Li Zhao was lying comfortably on the bed, he couldn't wait to call out the system and show her Chu Heng's two haloes in the afternoon.

It's not that Li Zhao is greedy, but she remembers that this halo has a validity period.

The system screen glowing with golden light appeared in front of Li Zhao.

At the same time, the system opened: [The host can check it in the backpack. ]

"Um?"

Li Zhao was slightly puzzled, but the movement of his hands did not stop at all.

She found the word "backpack" in the far corner and raised her hand to click on it.

The screen suddenly changed, just like the online games Li Zhao had played before.

The backpack has the same function as the warehouse. Each grid is used to store items.

But now, there are two spaces occupied in the system's backpack.

Li Zhao clicked it once.

[Health buff gain]*3 days

[Lucky buff halo]*1 piece

Li Zhao reacted somewhat: "Can it be stored?"

She remembered that the lucky buff and wealth buff she had received twice before had to be used on the same day, otherwise they would expire...

[Yes, this is the preferential treatment after reaching level 2. ]

The system took advantage of every opportunity and hinted: [The host works hard to complete the task, and the higher the level, the better treatment he can enjoy~]

"How many health points will the next upgrade cost?"

[2500.]

Li Zhao glanced at his health, which was only a few hundred, and said, "...Forget it, just pretend I didn't ask."

After hearing this, the system curled its lips in grievance.

Li Zhao asked the system to put the lucky buff halo on himself. Although it was not time-effective, it was better to put it in his backpack and wear it on his body for emergencies.

Anyway, when Li Zhao encounters something dangerous, it will automatically take effect.

If there is no danger, it will always be Li Zhao's protective umbrella.

Have a good night's sleep.

The next day, Li Zhao was woken up by a burst of noise.

She raised her hand and rubbed her eyes.

It seemed that a woman was quarreling with someone upstairs. The woman's voice was high-pitched and shrill.

Li Zhao has been in the urban village for so long that he greets the neighbors when he comes in and out.

Not only did he know everyone on this street, but Li Zhao was quite familiar with several of his neighbors who lived nearby.

The neighbors nearby were all very friendly and kind-hearted, but this shrill, strange female voice made it impossible to tell which family had caused a conflict.

However, Li Zhao just thought about it and had no intention of going to the balcony to watch.

She picked up her phone and looked at the time, 6:13

Li Zhao usually doesn't get up until half past six.

But it's pretty much the same.

Li Zhao lifted off the quilt, put on his slippers and was about to go into the bathroom to wash up when he suddenly heard the angry voice of the woman coming from downstairs:

"Chu Heng, get out of the way! I'm telling you, if you don't let me in through this door today, you can't get out of here either!"

楚珩?

Li Zhao paused and quickly walked to the window.

She didn't rashly poke her head out because she was anxious to see what was going on downstairs. Instead, she used the curtains to cover her figure, and then listened quietly to what was going on downstairs.

The woman said: "How old are you! Just bring the girls back to spend the night! You will bring all the face of our Chu family to shame!"

When Li Zhao heard Chu Heng's voice, her tone was colder than when she first met him, as if she was braving a chill: "She and I are not the kind of relationship you said."

The woman didn't believe Chu Heng's words at all, and raised her voice: "It's not just a relationship between boyfriend and girlfriend! She's a girl, it's not a good place to live, but she has to live with you!"

Then Li Zhao also heard a few familiar voices of dissuasion from his neighbors who lived nearby.

However, the woman was still reluctant and insisted that Chu Heng get out of her way and wanted to enter the attic.

Hearing this, Li Zhao could guess what was going on with his toes.

(End of chapter)