Chapter 198 It's not important to quarrel with others, what's important is class

C

hapter 198 It’s not important to quarrel with others, what’s important is class unity

Ke Bailing didn't believe in evil and watched the video several times.

It was finally determined that the video did end when Liu Shufang was crying and howling, and the photographer did not take any follow-up photos.

Ke Bailing belatedly remembered to find out the ins and outs of this matter.

It turned out that when Liu Shufang and his wife went to school to cause trouble this morning, Lao Lu, a big V blogger with more than 800,000 followers, passed by No. 7 Middle School in a live broadcast, and then accidentally showed Liu Shufang and his wife pursuing the school outside the school gate to demand an explanation. We went in for filming, but later the live broadcast was interrupted because the phone was out of battery and shut down.

Lao Lu has more than 800,000 fans. Every time the broadcast starts, the number of netizens who watch his live broadcast is sometimes tens of thousands, sometimes hundreds of thousands.

Although today is a live broadcast, it does not prevent netizens from recording the screen.

After the live broadcast was interrupted, the netizens who watched the live broadcast did not give up. Instead, like Sherlock Holmes, they carefully searched for clues in the screenshots of the live broadcast.

Then it was quickly discovered by netizens in the same city, isn't this the No. 7 Middle School in Z City?

No. 7 Middle School has always occupied the top spot in the rankings of several middle schools in City Z. It is the dream place for many parents and students in City Z.

Such a prestigious school with a century history is actually involved in a scandal?

And are male and female classmates living together privately? !

I don’t know what kind of mentality, more and more people are paying attention to the topic of discussion. Because there are so many people paying attention to the topic, the popularity of this topic is rising day by day, and then it is discovered by more netizens... until it becomes a hot search.

I don’t want to work hard anymore: Tsk, these days, two high school students did something that even a college student and I wouldn’t dare to do.

Hua Luo: The management of this school is too bad. Look how desperate the parents of this student are crying. If you don't learn well at a young age, who will be responsible if someone dies?

The old man loves live streaming: Wow, this is so popular. Brothers, follow me, I know where this is. I will go to the school gate to live broadcast for everyone to see tomorrow. It's best to catch these two classmates and put their faces on the big screen!

Black Tea and Date Kernel Paste: Poor parents in the world, sometimes it is better to raise a child than to raise a stick.

……

Ke Bailing looked at these netizens who had been led astray, and his fingers were trembling with anger.

This is too much!

"I'm going to be so angry!"

Ke Bailing still couldn't help it, yelled loudly, and then put the phone in front of Li Zhao: "Zhao Zhao, look, the matter between you and Chu Heng has been hotly searched. Netizens don't know the truth, they are all farting! "

Li Zhao took the phone and looked down.

The quiet atmosphere in the class was broken by Ke Bailing, and it sounded like something happened that no one knew about.

Chen Ruoling asked: "Ke Bailing, what's the hot search?"

"Weibo hot search! Go check it out on your mobile phone. It's on the hot search rankings. It's currently ranked thirteenth." Ke Bailing said angrily.

Everyone quickly took out their mobile phones, and if they had the Weibo APP, they clicked on it directly, and if they didn’t, they just entered it through the browser.

Within a few minutes, one after another voices came from the class:

"Wori!"

"This is too much. Are these people blind and lame? Didn't you notice that this is only half of the video?"

"Well, there are so many sober people on the Internet. Everyone just listens to the prevailing opinions and follows what others say. Seeing everyone saying that, I feel that the truth of the matter must be like that."

"Then what should we do now? Let's post to clarify for Li Zhao and Chu Heng?"

"No, there are too many netizens. We can't compete with them."

"So what if there are too many people on the other side? I'm not afraid."

"Hahahaha, me too, I just want to experience the joy of the minority defeating the majority."

"Tsk, think about the moment when these netizens finally knew the truth, how could I feel happier than playing games. No, I must participate."

"Damn it, a refresh, it's ranked eleventh in popularity."

……

Everyone took out their mobile phones, lowered their heads, and chatted from time to time, and from time to time, one or two Chinese curse words would pop out of their mouths uncontrollably.

When deputy squad leader Zhuo Hang saw this scene, he pushed up the glasses on his nose.

I would like to thank classmate Li Zhao.

After she transferred to another school, she united everyone.

In the end, everyone couldn't hold back their excitement and looked at Li Zhao with eager eyes: "Classmate Li Zhao, how about we help you fight back?"

"That's right, we are all classmates. It's not important to quarrel with others. The most important thing is the unity of the class."

"We in Evergreen Class cannot be bullied!"

"Try out the male protagonist's name and let me see how many typos there are?"

(End of chapter)