Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51 “Classmates” in the Urban Village

As soon as Li Zhao traveled through time and merged the original owner's memories, he immediately felt that the adoptive parents who adopted the original owner were not simple.

However, the original owner had too little memory of his adoptive parents, and Li Zhao didn't have much information either.

Moreover, when Li Zhao asked the system, the system did not know what the original owner's adoptive parents did. Its current permissions were too low, and some information could not be queried.

So Li Zhao could only suppress this question in her heart for the time being. If she did enough tasks and lived long enough, she might be able to wait until the day when her original adoptive parents came back.

By then, this confusion will naturally be solved.

Halfway through the Didi car, the driver suddenly said: "Zhao Zhao, there seems to be a car following us behind. Is it your classmate?"

"Huh?" Li Zhao turned around, "Is it that black Audi?"

There were only a few classmates who had spoken to her in the past two days, and among them, only Ke Bailing had the best relationship with her.

But the Cobring family's car was a white Geely car.

"Yes, we followed him from the school gate." The driver responded.

He runs taxis all year round and still has basic recognition and acumen.

Before receiving the order from Li Zhao, he had helped many married women catch their husbands' affairs with their mistresses.

The car behind him obviously followed his car on purpose.

Li Zhao looked at the car behind again and had no clue, "That's not my classmate's car, so don't worry about it."

"Do you want to get rid of it?" Didi's driver looked eager to try, wanting to show off his superb driving skills like a racing driver in front of Li Zhao.

Unfortunately, Li Zhao didn't notice his expectant mood and refused directly: "No, it's okay."

Li Zhao transferred to No. 7 Middle School for only two or three days.

The only person who had conflicts with her was Dai Lin, who missed class all day today.

Li Zhao couldn't think of anyone who would follow her.

The Didi car stopped at the entrance of the small attic. The black Audi car stopped following the Didi car after noticing it entering the urban village.

The urban village is the most backward place in City Z. It is far away from the city center and seems to have been abandoned by City Z. The shabby cement roads and old buildings on both sides of the road are in perfect contrast with the economically prosperous city center.

If you hadn't seen it with your own eyes, it would be hard to believe that such a backward area existed in City Z.

The driver of the Li family stopped aside, turned around and asked: "Miss, there is a village in the city ahead, do you want to follow?"