Chapter 134 Do you want to change your household registration?

Both Mrs. Li and Li Zeguo's eyes fell on Li Zhao, and they didn't pay any attention to Li Lu next to them.

The sharp nails dug deeply into the flesh of her palms, and the stinging sensation kept Li Lu calm.

She responded with a stiff smile: "Yes. Mom, look at Sister Li Zhao, is she very beautiful? When I first saw her, I didn't even recognize her, nor did Brother Xingchao. Too similar.”

On the surface, this sounds like a compliment to Li Zhao. In fact, it tells Li Zhao that your biological parents did not recognize you when they first saw you. It also tells Li Zeguo and Mrs. Li that they should stop checking. Well, I suspect this person is a fake.

Li Zhao heard the meaning of her words and felt a little funny.

After all, the Li family is considered wealthy in City Z. Li Lu, who grew up in this kind of environment, should have received all kinds of etiquette education. However, it turned out that she was thinking about these things all day long at a young age. There are no means above the table.

And the method is not clever at all.

Li Zeguo glanced at Li Lu displeasedly: "You kid, what are you talking about?"

As the president of the company, he has heard more nonsense from people than Li Lu has gone through. How could he not know that Li Lu is deliberately trying to alienate everyone.

Li Lu was frightened, bit her lip and lowered her head.

I don't know if the difference between reality and fantasy is too big. Mrs. Li stared at Li Zhao in shock, and she didn't recover for a long time.

When Li Zeguo saw this, he knew he couldn't count on her, so he simply opened the car door and got out of the car.

"Zhaozhao, Lulu should have told you just now that we are your biological parents. I'm sorry that I didn't know about your existence so late. Now we are here to take you home."

Li Zeguo was good-looking when he was young. Now in middle age, although he has gained a little weight, he is still a handsome middle-aged man.

Especially when he spoke gently to Li Zhao, he actually seemed somewhat fatherly.

"Take me home?" Li Zhao looked at the two of them.

Mrs. Li also calmed down at this time.

I used to think that this biological daughter, who grew up in a poor area, must have been abandoned.

Looking now, Li Zhao is worthy of being her child, inheriting her beauty, elegance and nobility.

When I return to the Li family in the future, I won't feel embarrassed even if I take him out to a banquet.

Mrs. Li nodded reservedly: "Of course, you are our Li family. Where would you like to go if you don't go back to the Li family?"

The system, who was watching the show in Li Zhao's mind, laughed. He didn't know where the Li family could have such a big face.

Li Zhao couldn't help but laugh: "Who told you that I am from the Li family? Is it written in the household registration book? I will not go back. If you have nothing else to do, just go back and forth wherever you come from."

Her attitude seemed not what Mrs. Li wanted. No matter how good-looking Li Zhao was, it would be trouble if he disobeyed discipline.

Mrs. Li looked unhappy: "Why are you talking to us?"

Li Zeguo didn't know what he was thinking of and frowned: "Are you threatening us? Do you have to change your household registration before you go home?"

Before Li Zhao could speak, Mrs. Li had already said angrily: "No!"

When they first learned of Li Zhao's whereabouts and sent Assistant Liu to bring Li Zhao back, the two of them had no intention of changing Li Zhao's household registration.

A person who is not raised by his side is equivalent to a stranger. As soon as he enters the door, he will take away the inheritance rights of the Li family.

How could Mrs. Li give up?

She glanced at Li Zhao vigorously: "You go back with us first, and I will send someone to teach you the rules a lady should have, and change all your bad habits. We will give it to you when you get familiar with the matter of changing your household registration in the future. Done.”

Tell me, everyone, how do you deal with the Li family? The little bear was helpless...

(End of chapter)