Chapter 105 Police Rescue

Unexpectedly, Chu Heng not only came back to look for her, but the first thing he said was that he was concerned about her safety, without any intention of complaining that she had suddenly fallen behind.

Li Zhao was extremely ashamed: "I wasn't injured, I just..."

Li Zhao suddenly paused for a moment.

Originally, she had already thought of a suitable reason for her secretly leaving just now.

But when the words came to my mouth, I couldn't say them for some reason.

Chu Heng came back to find her desperately, was she going to lie to him?

Li Zhao frowned, looking confused.

Before she could think of what to say, Chu Heng had already patted her on the head: "It's fine. I just blamed me for not noticing that you didn't follow me."

From now on, he will never lose her again.

Even if she wanted to sneak away, she couldn't.

Chu Heng grabbed Li Zhao's hand and took her aside: "It seems someone is coming, let's hide first."

"...Okay." Li Zhao also noticed the noises not far away, like there were a lot of footsteps.

Li Zhao had a vague guess in his heart: "It seems that rescue has arrived."

Chu Heng felt the same, but he still said: "Hide and take a look first."

The two of them were hiding in a corner where they were not easily noticed.

After a while, I heard the sound of orderly footsteps.

The other party brought a bright flashlight, and both Li Zhao and Chu Heng saw the police uniforms on them.

"It's really the police!"

Li Zhao exclaimed softly.

The two came out of the darkness.

The police discovered the two of them and immediately ran over to inquire about Li Zhao and Chu Heng's injuries.

When he saw that both of them were unscathed, especially Li Zhao, who had no external injuries at all, a young police officer repeatedly asked, "Are you two alone? Are there any other friends?"

Li Zhao responded: "No, it's just the two of us."

Instead, Chu Heng raised his finger and pointed to the second floor: "There may be an injured person upstairs."

As soon as he heard that there were injuries, the young police officer left several colleagues to protect Li Zhao and Chu Heng, and he ran up to the second floor with several other police officers.

A few minutes later.

Two police officers carried Zhou Laohei down.

The young police officer followed behind, with a suspicious look on his face: Didn't the group of people they just arrested tell him that a girl fell from the balcony on the second floor? How come it was the leader of the group who was injured?

Not to mention the young police officer, when everyone is gathered together.

The group of arrested men in black looked at Li Zhao, whose hands and feet were already intact, and their eyes widened, as if they were looking at an impossible creature, with expressions of disbelief.

Is this... still alive?

Li Zhao probably knew what they meant.

She lowered her head and hid behind Chu Heng without speaking.

Time goes back to just after Li Zhao left Chu Heng.

Listening to the approaching footsteps of the men in black, Li Zhao dragged his heavy steps and asked the system if he could seek its help.

The system said that it couldn't interfere with Li Zhao's affairs, so naturally it couldn't help.

But the system gave Li Zhao another surprise.

The system pulls out the system screen.

In the silent night, the light golden system screen was so dazzling and gorgeous, and only Li Zhao could see it.

Li Zhao not only noticed that the system screen was different from the past, but also noticed the rows of task completion prompts:

[Congratulations to the host and Chu Heng for holding hands once, their health points +10. ]

[Congratulations to the host and Chu Heng for holding hands for more than five minutes at a time, and their health points +50! ]

[Congratulations to the host and Chu Heng for holding hands for more than ten minutes at a time, and their health points are +100! ]

[Congratulations to the host and Chu Heng for holding hands for more than fifteen minutes at a time, and their health points +150! ]

[The host has gained more than 500 health points in total, and the system mall has been upgraded! ]

Li Zhao glanced at her health balance, which changed from 255 to 565.

The mall page, which originally only allowed for redemption of health points, now has two extra empty slots.

[Host, for these two extra vacancies, you can exchange them for objects of your own choice. However, once confirmed, it cannot be replaced in the future. ] The system said.

The reward for upgrading this system to level 2 is a timely blessing for Li Zhao.

Li Zhao opened the inventory for her to choose from.

There are many types of inventory, ranging from plants, fruits and vegetables, daily necessities to biological and chemical weapons.

As far as the current situation is concerned, Li Zhao is more suitable to exchange for a weapon with high attack power.

Enough for her to defeat all these men in black.

Anyway, everything redeemed in the system mall is for one-time use.

Once it was used up, it was gone, and no one could find any evidence of her.

But the more advanced the thing, the higher the life value that needs to be exchanged.

Take the biochemical weapons that Li Zhao is interested in, they all have five zeros, and some have six zeros, seven zeros, or eight zeros.

...As if saying to Li Zhao: Just take a look at it.

[Thank you God. *100+100 book coins, the piece of snow under the starry sky*100 book coins reward!

It seems like the recommendation votes and updates have been added recently. I’ll see if I can write a chapter and reward them tomorrow to add updates.

Keep asking for votes~~~Good night. 】

(End of chapter)