Chapter 182: Cp

Chapter 182: Knocking on CP

Within a few minutes, the school nurse who had gone to have dinner came back.

The school doctor is a tall, thin man in his late thirties.

Seeing Li Zhao sitting on the stool, he noticed Li Zhao's legs at a glance: "Did you fall?"

"Yeah." Li Zhao nodded.

The school doctor stepped forward and took a look: "The wound was taken care of well." There was nothing he had to do.

Chu Heng took out his mobile phone and checked the time, and said to Li Zhao: "Sit here and wait for me. I will go to the cafeteria to bring you food."

"Okay." Li Zhao nodded, knowing that this was the best way. She touched her pocket and handed Chu Heng the meal card that she had put here before.

Chu Heng took it, turned around and left.

The school doctor standing aside watched the interaction between the two, his eyes falling on Li Zhao from time to time.

The school doctor's heart: I have been single for a long time, and even looking at my two little classmates gives me a sour feeling like being stuffed with dog food.

But Chu Heng came back within a few minutes of leaving.

Behind him were Ke Bailing and several other female classmates in the class.

Seeing Li Zhao sitting on the stool, Ke Bailing rushed over first: "Ah, Zhao Zhao! You are really injured!"

"What happened? It looks like you fell hard."

"It's such a big bruise, does it hurt Li Zhao?"

Several girls crowded around Li Zhao.

"Actually, it's okay. It doesn't hurt much now. It just looks a bit shocking." Li Zhao responded and looked at a few people: "How did you know?"

"Campus forum!" Ke Bailing immediately took out his mobile phone and showed the post to Li Zhao.

Several other female classmates also said: "Someone posted a photo of Chu Heng hugging you on the forum, and many people said that you are in a relationship with Chu Heng."

"There are so many posts about you and Chu Heng. We were eating just now and I saw them as soon as we entered the forum."

"Li Zhao, do you want to go to the forum to clarify it? This matter has been widely spread."

"Yeah, that's right. We almost believed it just now. It wasn't until we heard the people at the table next to you saying that you fell from the stairs and couldn't walk that Chu Heng hugged you."

"Cough cough cough!" Ke Bailing coughed suddenly, interrupting several pig teammates.

As the only person who knows Li Zhao's secret, Ke Bailing is somewhat happy with the current situation of the forum.

Although Li Zhao fell down the stairs and fell like this, it was a bit unlucky, but what everyone on the forum misunderstood must have been a blessing for Li Zhao.

Maybe while everyone was talking, Chu Heng suddenly enlightened and was with Li Zhao.

Ke Bailing excitedly raised his phone in front of Li Zhao.

She also deliberately selected the post with the most comments that the two were in love and showed it to Li Zhao.

"Did you see it?" Are you happy?

Ke Bailing quietly gave Li Zhao a knowing look.

Li Zhao didn't notice Ke Bailing's look.

But even if she received it, she still didn't understand its meaning.

Li Zhao didn't read the comments, raised his hand and clicked on the picture to take a look.

This was taken from the side when Chu Heng was holding her and walking past the school bulletin board.

The person who took the photo had a phone with excellent pixels, beautiful filters, and a good shooting angle.

Chu Heng is outstandingly good-looking, but Li Zhao is inexplicably petite in his arms. It's obviously an ordinary thing, but it actually feels like an idol drama.

A full sense of CP overflows from the screen...

If the person being photographed was not Li Zhao herself, she might have nodded and said, wow, these two are a good match.

(End of chapter)