Chapter 81 - 99

Chapter 81 Forum Troubles (1 update, 2 updates)

Chapter 81 Forum Troubles (1 update + 2 updates)

After Li Zhao told the truth about what happened that day, compared to the original poster on the forum whose content was unknown, Li Zhao's attitude was obviously more convincing.

No matter how unsociable everyone is, they are still members of the Evergreen Class.

Now that the Evergreen Class has been ridiculed by others, how can they sit idly by and watch!

Others have already scolded them at the door. If they don't respond, wouldn't they just be cowardly?

Because I wasn’t familiar with Li Zhao before, no one had his contact information, so I was led by the person who posted the message. I didn’t feel confident every time I made a comment, and I didn’t dare to say anything back when being laughed at by other people. .

It's different now.

Who dares to say that the people in their evergreen class cheated?

Come on, come to the door of their evergreen class and say loudly.

Don't just dare to fool around on the Internet. If you have the ability, go to the class teacher of the experimental class and find out whether it was someone from the Evergreen class who brought the cheat sheet, or there were students in the experimental class who cheated.

Under that post, the students in Evergreen Class suddenly became more aggressive and sent out posts one after another.

Especially Ke Bailing, as if to make up for her guilt of doubting Li Zhao in the past two days, she took off her vest, directly put on her real name and class number and went into battle, and the reply she sent out was comparable to a nuclear bomb.

Other students in Evergreen Class naturally noticed Ke Bailing's operation, and several male students gave Ke Bailing a thumbs up.

"Hey! Sun Hu also appeared in the post. Good guy, he's not wearing a vest either!" A male classmate said while holding his cell phone.

My deskmate interjected: "Pfft, isn't he going abroad for the past two days? I told him about this matter the day before yesterday and he hasn't responded to me yet."

The deputy monitor on the other side pushed up his glasses and spoke calmly: "He has never been in the habit of looking at his mobile phone. He just likes to play basketball and lives like an old-fashioned person."

My deskmate laughed and said, "If you reply now, you must have just gotten off the plane and know about this."

The male classmate who spoke first couldn't help but raise his phone in laughter: "As expected of Sun Hu, look at how capable he is of making people angry."

"Why don't we stop doing this thing and just tear it up! Hiding and hiding is what the rat in the corner can do!"

"……OK!"

So, a few minutes later, the style of the comments in the red post suddenly changed.

Sun Hu from the Evergreen Class: I am on my way to school now. If you dare to slander us from the Evergreen Class, come over and fight!