Chapter 210 Eating Strawberries (fourth update)

When Chu Heng came back, Li Zhao was sitting on the sofa eating strawberries.

Strawberries are as big as the palm of your hand. They are sweet and juicy.

Li Zhao finished chewing one piece after another.

When Chu Heng came back, there was the last strawberry left on the plate.

Li Zhao picked it up and handed it to Chu Heng: "Would you like to eat it?"

Chu Heng stared at the huge strawberry. He originally wanted to reach out and take it, but then he quickly retracted it: "Wait a minute, let me wash my hands first."

"Okay." Li Zhao nodded, looking at Chu Heng walking towards the kitchen in the background, and then looked back at the entrance in confusion.

Just now Chu Heng said he would go downstairs to buy something, but he seemed... didn't mention any other place to come back?

When Chu Heng came out of the kitchen, Li Zhao handed him the strawberries and asked casually: "Didn't you just go downstairs to buy something?"

"Well, I bought it. It's on my phone. It will take effect tomorrow and the day after tomorrow."

Chu Heng said, looking down at the strawberry in his hand.

The strawberries are big and red, and exude an attractive aroma.

Chu Heng recalled that when he went to do odd jobs in the strawberry shed a few years ago, the strawberries in the shed were also big and red.

Those who go to work with Chu Heng always can't help but secretly pick a few to eat when weeding strawberries.

At that time, they asked Chu Heng to eat too, saying it didn't matter and the bosses wouldn't find out if they ate it secretly.

But Chu Heng didn’t pick any of them.

Later, when I received my salary, I didn’t know if the boss had discovered something, so he left Chu Heng at the last position. After the others left, he gave Chu Heng a huge basket of strawberries.

Strawberries at that time were also big and red.

Those people said it was very delicious.

After Chu Heng took the strawberries home, he washed one and ate it in his mouth. It had no taste, but it felt a bit rotten.

Then he never ate fruits like strawberries again.

Now that Li Zhao gave him this one, he could already smell the unique faint fragrance of strawberry before he even ate it.

The little bear cub who disappeared not long ago bubbled up secretly.

This time, it was rare that it appeared on Chu Heng's shoulder and did not leave immediately.

It lay on the boy's thin shoulder, its two small black eyes staring at the big red strawberry.

When Li Zhao found it, he found that it actually put its head in the direction of the strawberry and sniffed it.

Li Zhao:......

Li Zhao stood up and said, "These strawberries are very delicious. I just washed half of them, so I'm going to wash the other half. There are also cherries, do you like to eat them?"

"like."

As long as it's from Zhaozhao, he likes it.

A shy little pink cloud floated out from Chu Heng's head, then disappeared with a pop.

Chu Heng lowered his eyes and took a bite of the small strawberry in his hand.

Just like a little mouse seeing cheese for the first time, it circled back and forth several times, indulging in its alluring aroma and even reluctant to eat it.

It wasn't until I carefully bit into the cheese to make two small tooth marks that I was shocked to realize that there was such a delicious thing in the world.

Chu Heng didn't know that when he was eating the strawberry, the little bear that was lying quietly on Chu Heng's shoulder suddenly turned over happily, as if it had also tasted the sweetness of the strawberry, and lay on its back on Chu Heng's shoulder. On the bed, his limbs were spread out, looking lazy, and his furry little face looked satisfied.

……

Changing places to live seems to have no impact on Li Zhao and Chu Heng.

The enthusiastic discussions among netizens seemed to have little impact on Li Zhao and Chu Heng.

After the two of them finished eating the fruit, they could even sit across from each other at the table and work on the questions together.

In the face of the identity of a student, it seems that except for answering questions, nothing else is important.

But some students don’t think so.

[Brother Xiao Chu: Zhao Zhao is so good. He left a big, red strawberry for me. This is the most delicious strawberry in the world.

Li Zhao: That’s what I had left...

The foreshadowing of the little stupid bear in this chapter! Let's see whose little brain can guess it! 】

(End of chapter)