Humans

Sakura's P.O.V.

Toshiro smiled at me as I looked around. I had never gone to an amusement park.

"Can I play that?" I asked Toshiro, pointing to a game.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Some kind of ring toss thing."

"Why do you want to play that?"

"That!"

I pointed to a stuffed dragon. It was blue like Hyorinmari, and it had green eyes. Toshiro smiled and pulled me toward him. He unzipped my bookbag and grabbed something. He zipped the bag closed and walked away from me. Cluthed in his hand was something made of leather.

I ran to his side, watched him slide something onto the counter, and smiled as he did the same to the man behind the counter. The man gave him three rings. Toshiro looked at me, and I focused on the pole he aimed for. He threw all three rings at once, and I took a deep breath and blew air toward them. I giggled and jumped like a child when all three spun down the pole.

"Which prize do you want?" The man asked.

Toshiro looked at me, and I pointed to the dragon. The man took it down and held it out to me. I smiled and bowed to him before grabbing Toshiro's hand and running away.

~~~

"I'm almost out of money, Sakura-chan. Let's head to Ichigo's house." Toshiro said.

"Ichigo? That orange haired Ryoka that helped everyone save Rukia?"

"Yes."

I smiled as he led the way, the stuffed dragon clutched to my chest. I had decided to call it Toshimaru. It combined Toshiro's name with Hyorinmaru's.

"How old are we here?" I asked Toshiro.

"I'd be around eighteen because of my looks, so you'd be sixteen." He answered, running the calculations through his head.

"How long has it been since you were here?"

"A few years. In this world, however, it would only be a few months. The time moves slower here."

"Do you have any friends here besides Ichigo?"

"I played soccer with his little sister a few times. Does that count?"

I glared daggers into Toshimaru. I didn't want Toshiro to see how upset I was. I looked up when he grabbed my arm, and he pointed to some kind of clinic.

"There." He said.

I nodded once and followed him as he walked through the front door. A man in a doctor's coat stopped what he was doing and looked at us.

"We're here to see Ichigo." Toshiro told him.

The man nodded once and ran off like a wild animal. Two girls came from what I assumes a kitchen and smiled at us.

"Hello!" The blonde cheered. "I'm Yuzu!"

Toshiro seemed to stare at the girl with black hair. I took his hand and bit his arm hard. He growled and looked at me.

"What was that for?" He snapped.

I pointed to the girl. "You were staring at her."

"So?"

"You're a jerk, Toshiro!"

"Toshiro?" The black-haired girl muttered.

I growled at the girl. Toshiro flicked my ear before he looked at the girl.

"Hey, Karin. How's it been?" He asked.

"I'm fine. Who is that?" The girl, Karin, pointed at me.

Before Toshiro could answer, the ground shook. Toshiro pulled me to the ground as the ceiling started to crumble. I pushed him away and ran outside. A huge Hollow was coming toward the clinic. I took off my bookbag and grabbed my dispenser of Soul Candy. I threw one in my mouth, and my Soul Reaper form was ripped from the gigai. I returned my dispenser to my bookbag and ran toward the Hollow.

"Sakura! Wait!" Toshiro yelled.

I jumped into the air and hovered in front of the Hollow. I slid my zanpakuto from its sheath and held it with one hand. When the Hollow got closer, I made my spiritual energy flow into my zanpakuto.

"Wavering Fang!" I growled, slashing the air.

The Hollow easily dodged my attack, and I gasped as it reached out to grab me. I growled and planted my feet when they were, and I held onto my zanpakuto as the Hollow pushed me away. I slid to a stop, nearly slamming into the top floor of the clinic. My zanpakuto glowed as my spiritual energy flowed into it.

"Spread venom through the skies! Ryotashio!" I growled.

The blade of Ryotashio became coated in poison. I jumped high above the Hollow, and as I fell, I saw Toshiro standing with the two girls. Karin was hanging onto him.

"Poison cut!" I cried out in anger.