School

Sakura's P.O.V.

"You were in school?"

"Yes. I still am. Head Captain Yamamoto said I can go back when it starts up again. You should come with me. I'm in Karin's year. We're both in tenth grade, and we're in the same class."

I watched as Sakura walked on the ceiling of her cell. She jumped down, and I could hear her bone break as she landed. She crumpled to the floor with a sharp cry.

"Sakura?" I muttered, grabbing one of the cell bars.

"I'm fine, Captain Hitsugaya. I can heal myself." She said, smiling at me.

Her hand glowed a bright blue, and she held it above her ankle. She flinched, a movement only I could catch.

~~~

"Wasn't this Ichigo's school?"

"Yep! You'll probably be put in a higher grade than me."

Sakura and I were in the World of the Living. We were both wearing the Karakura High School uniform.

"Sakura!" A voice yelled.

Sakura smiled and ran off to meet whoever called her. I sighed and went to my assigned class.

~~~

"Pass it, Yukio!"

"Here!"

I was sitting in the audience as Sakura played a game of soccer. School had been relatively easy, and Sakura had said her friends were having soccer practice. They were split into two teams. Sakura had on a yellow net jersey. Karin, a bit taller than Sakura, was on the opposite team.

Sakura took the ball from her teammate and got caught between Karin and the goal.

"Try and get past me." Karin yelled.

Sakura flipped the ball up onto her foot, and it rolled off of her and into the air. She jumped and did a back flip as her foot slammed into the ball. It was sent flying into the goal, and Sakura landed on her feet with ease.

"Yellow team wins!" The referee announced.

Karin and Sakura shook hands, and it was the first time I had seen Sakura smile around Karin. I walked onto the field, and when Sakura saw me, she instantly ran to me.

"Toshiro! You came!" She cheered.

"Of course. I didn't have anywhere else to go!" I answered.

Karin ran up to us. She smiled at me.

"Long time no see, Toshiro! You still look the same!" She yelled.

"Our bodies age differently than yours." I said simply.

"I've been staying with Karin. You might have to ask Ichigo for a place to stay. If he doesn't let you, I'll kick his ass." Sakura whispered in my ear.

I chuckled.

~~~

"Sakura! Your phone is ringing!"

"I've got it!"

Sakura walked out of the hallway bathroom wearing a silk nightgown. She walked by me with a smile plastered on her face and went into Karin's room.

"Shit! Ichigo! Let's go! We have to get Renji!" Her voice yelled.

I heard a loud thud, and Sakura ran out of Karin's room and into Ichigo's. She wasn't in her gigai anymore. I looked into Ichigo's room to see them both jumping out of the window. I threw a Soul Candy into my mouth and caught my gigai before it could make a noise. I laid it down in Ichigo's room and followed the two.

"Hey! Wait!" I yelled.