Key Word

Sakura's P.O.V.

I can't move.

I can't hear.

Did I.....hurt Toshiro just now?

What am I doing?

Someone help me!

~~~

Toshiro's P.O.V.

I couldn't see straight anymore. The purple liquid dripped from my chin, forming a dark puddle on the ground. I had one hand on the rocky surface of the street. My sight blurred, and I couldn't see my hand completely. I looked up to see all five of my friends fighting Sakura.

"Hurts, doesn't it?" Anastasia asked.

She stood in front of me and smiled.

"I remember what it felt like. Saki-chan used it against me when I fought her. It stings at first, and then it starts messing with your head." She giggled.

I got to my feet and pushed her to the side. I jumped into the air and stood beside Rangiku.

"I'm gonna try something." I told her.

"O-Of course, Captain." She replied.

Sakura's gaze burned a hole into me. Her blue eyes were emotionless. I slid Hyorinmaru out of its sheath and ran toward her. Blood splattered onto my clothing, and it did the same to hers. My zanpakuto was buried into her chest, and it stuck out at the other side. Her blade was piercing my side.

"Looks like we're even in power, eh?" I smiled.

Her eyes faltered. "What the hell have you done?"

"Rest now, Sweetheart. You've done well." I whispered.

Sakura grabbed onto the blade of Hyorinmaru with her bare hand. It cut into her palm.

"T-Toshi......Toshiro." She mumbled.

~~~

"Would you two shut up! I'm trying to concentrate!"

"Sorry, Captain!"

I sighed in irritation and looked at Sakura. She was sitting on a boulder not far from me, Ryotashio stabbed into the ground in front of her. Our son was in her lap. He giggled as he messed with her hair.

"Hyo, quit it." Sakura mumbled, smacking his hand away. "Go bother daddy."

Hyorinmaru made a strange face before making his way over to me. I grabbed him and set him in my lap.

"Sorry, Son. Mommy is busy." I told him.

He pulled my hair and then touched his own. I laughed and held him close.

"Never grow up, Hyorinmaru." I muttered.

Sakura's spiritual pressure suddenly changed. It exploded from her, causing everyone to get pushed down. I held onto Hyorinmaru as he cried out in pain.

"Sakura!" I screamed.

She opened her eyes, and her spiritual pressure dropped. She looked at me, and I could see anger glowing in the back of her bright blue eyes.

"What?" She snapped.

"You were hurting us. Your spiritual pressure got too high." I explained.

"So?"

Hyorinmaru cried out again. I held him closer, trying to make him calm down. Sakura stared at him before she got up. She stood in front of me.

"I need your help." She mumbled, looking directly at my eyes.

"With what?" I asked.

"Ryotashio won't tell me how to fully complete my bankai until I defeat a stronger version of myself. I can't do it alone."

She grabbed Ryotashio and held him in her hand. I took her free hand, and Hyorinmaru reached out to touch Ryotashio's hilt. We were instantly taken to Ryotashio's realm.

"You dare bring in outsiders!" Ryotashio hissed.

A black and white version of Sakura stood a few feet away from us.

"Hi!" She smiled. "I'm Haruhi!"

Sakura sank into a defensive crouch. I watched as she fought against her replica. Hyorinmaru screamed in anger when Haruhi slashed through Sakura's chest with a modified Ryotashio. He grabbed my zanpakuto and jumped away from me.

"Don't hurt my mother!" He growled.

He grew in size and looked exactly like I had years ago. The blade of the zanpakuto he was named after glowed.

"Reign over the frosted frozen heavens! Hyorinmaru!" He yelled.

Sakura struggled to get off of the ground. Hyorinmaru appeared in front of her and blocked Haruhi's attack. He pushed the blade away and slammed his fist into Haruhi's chest, sending Haruhi rocketing away from him.

"How?" I yelled. "How are you older here?"

"I can control how I look in this realm. I won't stand by and let my mother get hurt." Hyorinmaru answered.

Sakura got to her feet and used Ryotashio as support to keep herself standing. She pulled him from the ground and lifted him up onto her shoulder.

"Toshiro!" She growled, looking back at me.

I ran to her. She held her hand out. A modified version of my zanpakuto formed in her grasp. She held it out to me.

~~~

"I pulled a muscle in my shoulder!"

"Doing what?"

"I was making sure no one noticed us!"

I rolled my eyes at Rangiku. Sakura was watching Hyorinmaru build a tall tower out of books. She looked at the top.

"And you want me to land on that?" She muttered.

"Yeah!" Hyorinmaru cheered.

He was back to his two year old appearance. I placed my elbows on my desk and rested my head in my hands. I smiled as Sakura jumped and balanced on top of the books. Hyorinmaru started taking books from the tower. Sakura lost her balance almost instantly and fell from the top. I rolled my eyes and used flash step to get to her. She laughed when I caught her.

"Toshi-kun!" She smiled.

I chuckled right as Zaraki walked in.