Ditched

Brooklyn's P.O.V

So my sister had posted the dang video on YouTube. How come my sister knows how to work YouTube and my dad doesn't. That means everyone can see me getting yelled at and being tolled that people have no idea who I am. That sucks.

"Karaoke!" yelled some girl. She had short black hair and a shirt that said 'nothing stacks up to friend ship'. I am not to surprised that she wants to do karaoke. "Who wants to sing?!" Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jack raise his hand.

Jack's P.O.V

I like singing. I'm not all that good at it but I still do it. It's fun. Especially when you are annoying the crap out of someone. When I heard karaoke I knew I had to do it. It could ruin the small ego I have, but oh well. I raised my hand. I had no idea what song I was going to sing. When I raised my hand Brooklyn turned her head to look at me. Her eyes widened as reality sunk in.

Why was she so surprised? Dakota saw me raise my hand. He always get's revenge on people. No matter what gender. "Brooklyn says she wants to sing with my friend here." He shouted. The girl standing up there looked at me awed.

"Well that's so cute!" She tucked a strand of black hair behind her ear.

"What!?" Brooklyn looked around worried. "I have to sing!?" The girl just ignored her. Well that was rude. She motioned for us to come up to the... stage... why does she have a stage in her house?! I knew Sasha was rich but I didn't think she was this rich.

"What song do you want to sing?" the girl looked at the screen then looked at us. Brooklyn looked horrified. Her eyes looked filled with fear... not that I was looking into her eyes!

The girl waited a moment. "Which song. I will give you a minute to answer." I was just about to say that Brooklyn might not want to sing. "50, 40, 20, 0. Your time is up. You will be singing Say Something." The girl handed us microphones. She hit the button on the screen then ran off the stage.

The music started playing. I began. It didn't sound too good but it wasn't too bad.

"Say something I'm giving up one you. I'll be the one if you want me to. Anywhere I would've followed you. Say something, I'm giving up on you."

Brooklyn stepped forward to sing with me. She looked like she was about to faint but when she started singing she looked it bit calmer.

"And I, am feeling so small. It was over my head. I know nothing at all. And I will stumble and fall. I am still learning to love, just starting to crawl."

She is way better at singing then I am! Her eyes sparkled in the light. I almost forgot to look back up to the screen for the next lines.

"Say something, I'm giving up on you. I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you. Any where I would have followed you. Say something , I'm giving up on you.

"And I, will swallow my pride. Your the one, that I love. And I'm saying good bye. Say something, I'm giving up on you. And I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you.- "

Sasha walked up on stage. She looks.. Angry. Why does she look angry? We didn't do anything wrong... At least I don't think.

"NO!" She grabbed the mike from Brooklyn's hand. She spoke into it so everyone heard our conversation. "Why are you singing with her?!" She turned to look at Brooklyn. "I, mean. She is horrible at singing."

What is she doing!? Brooklyn is very good at singing! As she sang she looks relaxed and calm... And beautiful. I felt stupid for saying. Why am I saying this? At least I just thought it. I don't like Brooklyn. I don't even think we are friends.

I looked up to see Brooklyn. Her eyes looked watery. "What are you doing?" I looked at Sasha.

"Pointing out that I am way better than her! I am rich, better looking, a better singer, and I am available for a better reason. I broke up with him. But Brooklyn has never even dated a guy."

I just looked at her. "What?"

"Date, me!" Sasha exclaimed. Now this again! I already said no! She looked at Brooklyn. "I thought your singing was horrible. I also thought your drawings were horrible."

Brooklyn finally snapped. "Stop it!" She screamed. " You weren't supposed to even have my sketch book! You keep making fun of me! But your the coward! You are just some stuck up girl! So, get out of my face!"

Brooklyn ran off the stage and pushed through the crowd that had gotten larger since the fight. She ran out the door. That may have been the last time I would see her tonight. Maybe even ever.

//////

A/N: Sorry for such a short chapter. Please keep on reading. Thank you so much for reading my book. Remember to comment and vote.