New Friends

Brooklyn's P.O.V

When we walked out I saw Jack talking to Nicole. When we walked out they stopped talking to look at us. Jack's green eyes were filled with annoyance and hate. Me and Peter stopped walking once we got to them. Jack looked like he wanted to punch someone.

"Why are you wearing my hoodie?" He pulled Jack's sleeve and let go.

"Umm.. It got cold. And you said I could were your clothes sorta." Peter looked alarmed. For some reason when I look at Jack I wonder if it's the clothes he's mad about... But what else is there?

"Umm... Who is going to get in the pool?" Autumn looked at us. I looked at Peter. Then I looked at Jack.

"I will go in the pool." I ran over to them. I left Peter with Jack. I knew Jack is mad, but he would never hurt someone because of that.. What ever he is mad about probably isn't worth it.

Meagan brought us bathing suits for the pool. I must say. If she wasn't here I would have gotten in the pool in Jack's jeans. I was warned that, that isn't a good idea. I changed into a black bathing suit. It covers my stomach and the bottoms are sorta a skirt thing. After I changed I ran out to the pool. I stood beside it remembering getting pushed in by Lucas. Meagan was already in the water. Autumn just sat on the side. Bay ran out and jumped in, getting everyone who isn't in wet. Nicole is about to get in. She walked over towards Autumn. I saw her stand by the pool.

Four boys got here and stood by the pool. They seemed to notice my friends. I saw one of them whisper to his friend. A boy with Hazel eyes and dark blonde hair whispered somthing to a boy with green eyes and brown hair. The boy with the Brown hair laughed. A boy with light brown hair and blue eyes laughed along with the other boy. I saw a boy with Blue eyes and blonde hair with some white tint to it, look at Meagan. The boy with the brown hair and green eyes whispered something back to the boy with hazel eyes. That's when the boy with hazel eyes walks up. He got into the pool and walked closer.

He stood there for a second and looked around. He walked closer towards Nicole. He grabbed her leg and pulled her into the pool. She screamed at first not knowing what happened. She started hitting blindly at the boy. Everyone around the pool got soaked and started laughing. Well... Some of them. The others just scowled. I walked up and sat next to Autumn on the side of the pool.

"What was that for?!" She yelled at him. Nicole looked red.

"Hi, I'm Jesse." Is all he said.

"Ok, but why did you-" he pulled her under the water. When she reached the surface she pulled her wet hair out of her face. "I'm Nicole."

The boy with the white-ish hair walked up to Meagan. They started talking and she looked nervous. The boy with brown hair and green eyes walked up to Bay. Before he could do anything she pulled him into the pool. He looked surprised. When he came up from under the water you could tell he is embarrassed. "My name is Bay." She told him.

"I'm Max." he said. They started splashing each other. The boy with light brown hair and blue eyes started to walk up to Autumn. He seemed taller for his age in a way. What ever age he was.

"Hi." He said to her.

"Hi." She just looked at him. I scooted over so he could sit next to her. I kept scooting. I was now a foot away from them. "I'm Autumn."

"I'm Flynn." He smiled at her. I got up and ran over to Meagan. I stopped when I realized she is still talking to the boy with White-ish hair.

"I'm Meagan." She said almost tripping over her words. "Hi." She said.