New Plans

Brooklyn's P.O.V

It is now Lucas' turn. He spun the bottle. It landed on Bay. She looked kinda annoyed at the game. She stood up and took the bottle. It is a glass Mountain Dew bottle. She walked over to the wall and hit it three times before it was fully broken. She walked over and sat back down. Everyone was just looking at her. I got up and walked over and started to clean up the mess. Jack and Peter came over to help. Zachary walked up and looked at the mess. He stood there in socks.

"You might not want to stand too close. You could step on something." I informed him. He took a step back. Peter threw the glass away after we swept it all up. I walked over and sat back on the couch. "Can we hang up stairs?"

Lucas tapped his fingers on the coffee table. "Yeah. Sure. But I have a party to attend sooo..." He got up and waved bye. He ran out side. Everyone got up and started walking up stairs. We went into Lucas' room because it is the biggest. We sat on the bed. Max jumped onto a bean bag. I saw a laptop. I walked up to it and brung it over to were I was sitting. I went to YouTube.com and turned on a magcon boy video. The rest of the girls except Meagan sat around me.

We watched many of their videos. We laughed so many times. After a while Peter stopped playing on his phone and scooted over. He even started laughing. We watched like six videos before Nicole turned to us.

"Who do you guys like?" Nicole asked. Peter looked confused then scooted back some. He didn't know why we are talking about this it seemed. My favorite is Hayes, Nash's younger brother. I liked him as soon as I saw him. The boy's seemed to over hear our conversation. They stopped what they had been doing.

"I like Hayes." I responded. Jack looked at us funny. Peter furrowed his eye brows. Bay looked at me.

"He is mine!" She yelled. Now I am mad. She said she liked every other boy and now she is saying she likes Hayes?! I turned red and so did Peter...

"He was mine first!" I protested.

"You get Michael I get Hayes." Now she is bring 5sos into this...

"You get Calum AND Luke!" I turned red.

She said she couldn't choose which one so she pretty much gets both. Peter looked like he wanted to say something.

I knew somthing would go wrong. When ever something does go wrong it doesn't even make any sense. Jack got up and walked over. I realized that the boys were all sitting on the bean bag. They looked confused.

"What are you even talking about?" Jack just stood there.

"The magcon boys!" I yelled at him. I have no idea why I yelled that. He looked at me surprised.

"The what?" He looked even more confused. Autumn rolled her eyes. Meagan was just looking at us.

"Why are you guys always fighting over boys? It's not even like you can meet them. Why are you guys even talking about that band anyway. That has nothing to do with it..." She questioned.

"What band? What boys? Why do girls always do this?" Jack just stood there. I realized Zachary was sitting on the bed too.

"So there is a band? You like them?" He looked at me. I nodded. He looked at everyone else.

"This has nothing to do with the Magcon boys!" I looked at everyone. I still kinda wondered where Zachary was getting at. "Umm... The band is called 5 seconds of summer..."

"Ok.." Zachary ran out of the room and down the stairs.

Zachary's P.O.V

I wanted to ask Lucas if he could find a way for us to meet this band. Not that I am going to sabotage it but that's exactly what I am going to do. I ran out of the house and up to Lucas. He is hanging with his friends. They looked at me. One started talking in a baby voice to me. I had no idea what they are talking about. It is kind of creepy...