Familiar Faces

Brooklyn's P.O.V

Everyone jumped up when he asked the question. Meagan still looked a little bit confused though. "Tickets?!" Bay started jumping up and down. Autumn did the same thing. They were making inhuman noises. Fangirling...

What kind of tickets? Are they really 5sos tickets? Is this a prank, we are at a party. "Tickets to what?" I asked and everyone looked at me except the ones fangirling.

"5sos. You know. One of the best bands- I can annoy my brother with- but still!" Lucas grinned. He started 'fangirling' with Jack meaning he is pushing him around and being the annoying big brother he is. "Do you hear something..."

"YEAH! GET OFF MY-" Jack pulled his hand out from under Lucas' foot. Lucas grinned. He couldn't stop grinning. "You were standing on my hand. You weigh enough to brake it you know." He moved his fingers. He punched his brother with the same hand.

"Tickets to... A band?... 5 seconds of summer?... Can I come?" Peter looked confused but worried.

"Yeah... Umm... Do all of you want to come?" Lucas questioned everyone and some of us just turned red in the face.

"Will they play She's kinda hot?" I asked. "I do want to come by the way..." I looked at everyone. They just looked at me.

"Umm... Jack you have to go... Umm... Everyone goes. Yeah. And I will bring.... A camera..." He ran out of the room to get what he needs or at least thinks he needs.

Everyone sat there unsure what to do. "So a band huh?" Jesse looked at us. "Five sauce." He smiled to himself then glanced up at Nicole. She grinned. I wonder...

"Ok. So when do we go? How is he going to pay for the tickets?" Meagan questioned.

"Well. Each ticket costs like 35 bucks or something. I guess we could cash in. If we don't have enough he could help pay. He can figure everything out though. This can't be his first concert." I thought it through my head. It made sense and everyone nodded. Autumn and Bay kept grinning.

"Who is 'he'?" James looked at Me.

"Umm... Lucas." I glanced at Jack. He looked kind of annoyed. He looked at everyone.

"So I have to go to a concert?"

Autumn's P.O.V

I kept on grinning and so did Bay. Brooklyn started to notice Jack's reaction to all this and she looked worried and confused. Everyone started playing on there Phone or the laptop. Peter looked as though he was keeping a distance from Jack. Like he didn't want to be to close but kind of wanted to talk.

Brooklyn sat alone. I saw Meagan and James sitting and talking. Meagan looked really nervous and laughed at his jokes. James seems like a nice guy. Bay and Max were messing around and Bay was actually giggling. Nicole joined them and Jesse followed.

Brooklyn just watched as Jack did something on his phone. It looked like he was maybe on facebook. He didn't glare, scowl, or frown. He just sat there. Why was Brooklyn frowning at him them. I got up and walked over to Brooklyn.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

She just looked at me. Before she could answer I said, "We are going to see Five sauce. Five seconds of summer. You don't look to happy." She glanced at Jack then quickly looked away like she had been trying not to. She looked at me then out the window.

"Let's talk outside." She walked out of the room as I tried to follow. She ran down the stairs then out of the house. I came behind her as she just looked around.

"Hey." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Hi. Umm..." She thought a moment. I waited for her to continue. "He doesn't like the same bands as I do. I don't know if he had been friendly and messing around or what."

"What do you mean?" I had a feeling I knew who she was talking about.

"Person. THE person. I don't know if he really likes me back. I don't know if he ever did." She frowned. I didn't really know what to tell her. I know who the person is. It's Jack. She doesn't really seem comfortable saying his name sometimes.

"Do you like the other person back?" I asked. I think she knew who I meant. Peter. The one that actually likes her. I guess.

"I don't know. Maybe not. I guess he is a good friend. I feel comfortable around him. He is nice to me. I don't know. Do I like him?" She looked a little guilty. It's not her fault. Maybe Jack doesn't like her that way but Peter does. Knowing her she may never choose at the right moment. She hesitated to say more. She looked over at a group of kids. They looked like normal kids. She looked at them curiously. She seemed distracted by them.

"Do you know them?" She looked at me alarmed when I asked. Like it had just dawned on her. "Are they the kids that..." I trailed off. I looked at them. I didn't know a exact story but she looked at them nervously.

Jack and the rest of the group came down. They scattered. Jack was walking then stopped. He looked at the group of kids that Brook was just looking at. Jack clenched his fists. He walked up to them. The one turned around and that's when Jack punched him right in the mouth.