Meet My Brothers

Image of Lucas and Zachary above

Brooklyn's P.O.V

I woke up to someone's face in my face. I was startled. I opened my eyes once again trying to wake up more. Brothers. His brothers. They looked at me with wide eyes.

"Jack! What did you do!?" A younger boy yelled. He looked worried.

Jack walked into the room. He had some pizza. "Hungry?" He stopped and looked at his brothers. "What are you guys doing in my room?"

The older one looked at Jack. He had a smirk tugging on his lip. "We heard snoring. We thought it was you so we were going to tell you to shut up. But it looks like it wasn't-"

"I don't snore!" I was now wide awake. The boys started laughing. Jack just chuckled and set the pizza down. "Can I have some pizza?" Jack nodded. I took a slice and ate some of it. His brothers are really annoying. At least right now they are.

Jack's older brother looked like he wanted to say something but didn't. Wasn't he at the party? Were is my sister. Is she ok?! The younger brother turned on the TV. He put on The ultimate Spiderman. He sat down on the floor with his legs crossed. I watched as he started to yell things at the TV. He looked excited when Peter Parker changed into Spiderman.

I smiled remembering the episode when I had watched it last week. Let's just say I like cartoons on the kids network. I like a few kitty shows.

Jack tapped my shoulder. I turned to look at him. He looked a bit nervous. Why does he look nervous. "Ummm.. My mom's car is in the drive way."

I looked at him astonished then down at the cuts that will probably leave a few scars. I frowned. "Does that mean I have to go home?"

"Ummm.. It means we have to hide you." Said the older brother. "Hey, Zach." He looked at the younger one. "Zachary." The little boy looked up. "Stay in here and watch TV. Ok?" The boy thought a moment then glared.

"Why do I have to listen to you? Your not the boss of me!" I started laughing at the boys out burst. The boy smiled. "What are you guys doing. Who is she? He pointed to me.

The older one spoke up. "Oh, her. That's Jack's girlfriend." The little boy gasped.

"Jack has a girlfriend?!" He looked at me with wide eyes. Zachery looked over to Jack. "You are dating her?!" I don't really know what to think about that. "But, Lucas said you would never get a girl. Right Luce?"

The older brother eyes widened. "I told you not to tell anyone and don't call me that!" I looked at Lucas quizzically. Zach calls his older brother Luce. As in short for Lucy. That is hysterical! I smiled. Jack looked at me.

"We still have to hide you." I sighed. "Zachary, stay in here."

"But I want to help you guys!" Jack looked at him then glared.

"I said stay." He looked out the window. "I think she is already inside." Everyone jumped up. "Were can we hide you?" He said nervously.

"Ummm-"

Zach jumped up. "I know were we can hide her!"

Lucas looked at him. "Oh yeah. Were."

Zachary grinned. "In the bathroom. It has everything she needs. Or in the fridge. But I think the bathroom would be a better idea. It has water and a toilet!"