Peter

Picture of Brooklyn, Bay, and Nicole above

Brooklyn's P.O.V

Lucas walked into his room. We all ran upstairs after him. He went into his closet and got out a bin. Inside was tons of hair dye. I ran over and picked up the dark blue one. Bay picked up the purple on. Nicole picked up the red one. Autumn picked up the light blue one. Last but not least Jack picked up the sparkly purple one. It was lighter than Bays. Lucas picked up the brown one. Oh my god. I thought. That's why he has brown hair.

"Why?" Nicole looked at Jack. "Would that make Brooklyn like you more?" Everyone giggled.

Lucas laughed like crazy then stopped. "No." He pointed to the hair dye. "You can't just use my hair dye." I frowned.

"What if Nicole kisses you?" I looked at him. His eyes got wide.

"Wuhhhhh. Pfftt. Noo.." He looked at Nicole. She looked embarrassed.

"Sooo.... Lucas. You will help right. Do we need gloves?" I questioned him. I haven't dyed my hair before.

"Ok. One at a time. Hmm... Nicole. You first. I won't wear gloves for you. I want red hands. I will look like a murderer." He laughed evilly.

Ok. Nicole went first. He put on gloves for everyone else. He grinned when he got to me. When he was done he cleaned up and lead everyone down stairs. We sat on the couch. Jack did his hair by him self. When he came down I sighed. He only dyed the front part of his hair. It was sparkly too. Bay and Jack kind of matched but her hair is darker.

Lucas looked at everyone. "So.. I posted you people when you were about to kiss and it got over 1000 likes. Isn't that awesome." My jaw dropped.

"You did what?!" I screamed at him. Jack got real red.

"Also I will take you guys somewhere. Oh yeah, and the hair dye will wash out after a few days." He got up and grabbed his keys. Everyone followed. We got in his black and red van that he used to take us to the party with. I hesitated to get in.

"Where are we going?" I asked nervously. He just laughed and ignored my questions.

"Hey. We never finished truth or dare." Bay looked up excitedly. "Ok. Jack. I wanna ask you. Truth or dare?"

"Um.. Dare I guess." He brushed some strands of purple hair out of his eyes.

"Ok. I dare you to... Sit next to Brooklyn while being romantic." Bay exclaimed.

"What?" He looked at her confused.

"Be a gentleman while sitting next to Brooklyn for the rest of the ride." She explained.

"Why next to Brooklyn?" He asked.

"Because. If you are next to her you will mess up." She claimed.

He glared at her. He got up to sit next to me. The car hit a bump on the road and he fell. On me. He stopped a few seconds and looked at me. My heart beat quickened with him so close. He got up and walked to the seat next to me. "Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. I didn't mean to fall on you."

From the drivers seat Lucas said, "Fall on or for?" Jack got really red.

"Shut up!" He yelled at his older brother. Lucas chuckled.

"That's not too nice! Be a gentleman." Lucas grinned at Jack's reaction. Jack got real red. He leaned over so he could see Lucas. When he did he leaned on me and it felt awkward. I blushed. He realized and looked at me. He lowered him self so he could see my eyes better. "Kiss! I wanna embarrass you somehow! I will attack this ship. I will set it on fire... To ruin my brother. Nothing personal Brooklyn." He looked at me. I just glared. "Why are you mad? You actually like him or somthing?"