Hit And Run

Jesse's P.O.V

I ran up to Jack. He looks furious! What had happened?! I must be missing a piece of information. The main thing that had been on my mind is.... Nicole... And what I hadn't told her. So... I find a girl. Start to develop a crush. I was just gonna stay for a lil bit and hang at this party. I then saw her and felt interested. Like a magnet. We clicked. The boys said it would be fun to go to a party before we left. Now I don't know how to leave. I had gotten a letter in the mail. To go to a... School. Back home. There is a school I always thought I would succeed to get into. I was right. The rest of the boys are going to a different school. They can either choose to do cyber school or regular. I must admit, I really wish I had that choice.

Jack clenched his fist. The boy he just punched turned beat red. He seemed more startled then angry. Even confused. They have a car... How old are they?! They look tough but one has a baby face. Not that that's a bad thing... Just that this guy is an angry baby. I giggled at my joke. Nicole looked at me. Great. Now I'm thinking about the school again. I saw a kid pull out a camera. Another kid rushed to do the same. Jack created a scene! Lucas looked like he wanted to clap for his brother but didn't know if that would be wise. Peter glanced at a kid. A kid from the group of people.. That might kill us.

Jack was shoved by the kid he punched. The boy next to that kid stood up too and grabbed Jack's shirt. He pulled him so he couldn't really do anything. Brooklyn turned pale. She stood taller, firmer, and looked mad. Angry. Furious is a great word for all this though.She looked like she could break or kill any second. "Put him down!" Jack had been dragged and then thrown. He struggled to get up, but he landed in gravel. Making it difficult. Making everything difficult when it came to falling. Brooklyn was about to rush over. Peter rushed over instead. Peter looked terrified. The group of kids.... Looked bigger... Some of them looked stronger than others. Nicole and everyone else started arguing with the other group of kids. At first they just looked angry then they used the anger.

Lucas looked stressed. One of the kids in the group looked bigger like him. There stood another kids. A car came up. A nicer car though. It parked. The lights turned off and the doors unlocked. Brooklyn stood there in terror. Sasha stepped out. Jack glared. Peter stumbled. Brooklyn glanced at both boys.

A kid hit me over the head and was about to throw a punch. I twisted his arm and threw him to the ground. I ran over to Nicole.

Brooklyn's P.O.V

Things just happened slow and fast around me. Sasha had showed up making everything worse. Peter started trembling. I wanted to throw Sasha and pound her into oblivion for being so mean. I wanted to hug Peter but I don't have the guts. I just wanted to see my escape. Or one of my escapes. They still help alot though. I need them. Right now, though I cant get to them. I don't really know what the original plan was though.

I stood there. I saw everyone else screaming at each other. This had gone on for three minutes maybe. Not being the best at time, I still make the effort to guess. I looked at a crowd of people. Maybe that's why I didn't do much. The people's eye's felt overwhelming. Peter must have felt the same. So many people, so much of a group, and what ever else he was thinking.

Bay and Flynn yelled at the people to leave. Bay saw a kid walking to the car then kicked them in the butt. They stumbled forward. Jesse didn't do anything but kick anyone or punch anyone who walked up to Nicole. He looked guilty though. Like he wants to say something he doesn't know how. Something was thrown at Meagan. Me and Bay stood up and faced the direction it came from. We then pulverized the person. Alot of kids got into the car or at least one of the cars they came in and left. They threw a match at the house. The ground caught to flames. Jesse ran over to stomp it out. The kids left in the one car. The rest of the kids left, including Sasha ran to the other car. The kids that threw the match were gone. I ran over to Peter who looked about to tears. "What happened.... To you?"

"Nothing." He turned away. Jack has blood on his hands! Wait... That's a nose bleed never mind. Peter started shaking. He took a deep breath trying to hide it but I could see begin his act. Jesse had stomped out the flames. He had the help of... Everyone not too scared of fire.Things were getting difficult. I took a step into the drive way. I heard a girl giggle. I heard a guy gasp. I continued walking. I could see Lucas', I think, car. Peter ran, full speed up to me. I was confused at first and I didn't think to stop walking. I tried to put the pieces together.

I'm standing outside, at night, in the drive way at a party, someone is running up to me as though its life and death. Too late to go back I turn my back to were I cant see and face Peter. He attempts to push me out of the way. At full speed behind me, Sasha's car hit's Peter and I. I felt almost no pain at first. I felt terrified when I saw blood fly. Peter grabbed my arm as everything went black.