Epilogue

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan had another son one year after the birth of their eldest son. They named him Lan Yi and his courtesy name they gave Lan Jingyi. Two years later they became the proud parents of two adorable twin girls and whom became the apple of their father's eye. The four children were loved and cared for by their parents, their uncles, the two gods and their family but they were not really spoiled to the point where they felt or believed that they were better than others. A-Yuan were the best eldest brother and he always made sure that his little brother and sisters were safe.

Just like A-Yuan, his three siblings were also taken to the heavenly realm and ghost city spending their days with gods and ghost. Lan Qiren who could not helped but be filled with pride and joy and let everyone knows that the gusulan went from two heirs to four and they were the apple of his eye. There was nothing that he would not do for his grand nephew and nieces. Well there is Lan Jingyi but he had given up on the boy between the moment he took his first step and said his first words. He until this day firmly believed that the boy is Cangse Sanren reincarnated and came back to make his life miserable and taunt him.

That boy is cheeky and quick witted and also quick with a comeback. Lan Xichen who never married and was content in helping his little brother and wife raising his nieces and nephews. His time is usually spent between clan matters and baby sitting but he is not complaining one bit because his content with his life and how things had turned out in the end. There is nothing more rewarding than to spent time with his family and just being happy.

Jin Zixuan and Mainmain had also gotten married and had three children together. One son and two daughters. The five children had become best friends over the years and were inseparable. They also had been visiting the heavenly realm and ghost city with the four siblings where they had learned about what had become of their grandfather and the reasons he was there. The Jim's the Lans and the Nies with the two Wen siblings became one big and happy family.

The rest of the cultivation world never stepped out of line ever again not with the threat of the ghost king ringing in their ears reminding them what would happen if they do. Up until this day they would still suffer from nightmares about what had happened that fateful day at koi tower.

Over the years the cultivation world fell into a sense of peace and calmness that could only be achieved by minding their own business and working together to give the next generation a better and more brighter future.

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan went on to live a happy life with their four children within the Cloud Recess and as they grew up into strong and independent children with strong golden cores they would take them out on nighthunts because the resentful creatures and ghosts never ceased to create trouble and mischief.

Both Lan Zhan and Wei Ying lived their lives out knowing that their children were happy and safe and in the end all four of them was happily married with their chosen partners and making them proud grandparents. The Lans of the gusulan sect became rich in heirs and family growing with each child that were born.

Lan Qiren had passed away happily in the knowledge that his family is safe and that their family name would be pass down for generations to come. His desire never was to cultivate into immortality but to live his life peaceful and teach the younger generations and he felt that he had forfilled his dreams and desires. His family even though sad and heartbroken let him go with knowing that he had lived a full life. Lan Qiren pass away surrounded by his loved ones with a happy smile on his face and peace within his heart.

Lan Zhan and Wei Ying also decided not to cultivate into immortality but instead enjoyed and being content in growing old and let the grey hairs grew not caring because their lives were full and content. They believed that their grey hairs represent the wisdom that they had accumulated over the years. They would sit many nights on the porch of the jingshi and look up at the night sky remembering the first night they met on a roof. They would reminisce on their lives and the many twist and turns it had taken before they finally found each other again. How their love had grown even stronger throughout the years and how they still love each other more and more each day.

Yes they had faced many obstacles and had to face many trails but all of it was worth it on the end and they would do it all over again if they had to knowing that they would find each other over and over again.

The End.

✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️

I decided to end this story because I did not know how to continue futher with it. But honestly I feel satisfied with the overall storyline and the ending.

Many thanks to all who read this story and for your continued support throughout 🙏 ❤️.