26. CONGRATULATIONS

So guys could not even give me 50 comments not fair (pout) (⁠╯⁠°⁠□⁠°⁠)⁠╯⁠︵⁠ ⁠┻⁠━⁠┻

Anyways enjoy and only on 50+ comments and votes the new chapter will be updated

Jimin, with an excited grin Yes, Taehyungie, me and Yoongi... we are having a baby. We'll be parents soon!

Taehyung, still processing.

Hugging Jimin So happy for you, Chimchim. I am so happy. So tell me, how is Yoongi hyung treating you?

Jimin, with glittering eyes I thank the almighty for sending him into my life. Tae, do you remember the day when we saw Nami at your mansion? That day, I told you my feelings about having a kid one day. Well, it seems like that feeling was mutual between me and Yoongi hyung

Tae, with a sincere smile Congratulations, Chimchim!

Jimin, with a shy smile Thank you very much.

Tae So, how long have you been pregnant?

Jimin Two weeks

Tae, with an adorable pout And you're telling me this now!? Turning his back to Jimin

Jimin No no, Taehyungie, it's nothing like that. It's just... don't get Yoongi hyung wrong. I’m barely 20 and not to mention unmarried, so he kind of had thoughts like, what if he did something wrong? He wanted to confirm if I am okay with this. But you know what? He was so happy. When I first told him the news, he shed happy tears.

Jimin's eyes glittered I'll never forget that moment. I couldn’t tell you because I was so overwhelmed by the news. Please forgive me. Urghh!! Taehyungie, I am still overwhelmed right now. I know I am just blabbering. I’m finding it difficult to explain how I’m feeling.

Taehyung turns around and embraces his soulmate again May God only bring good things to you, Chimchim. Live a happy life ahead with Yoongi hyung and your baby.

Then they both head back to the hall after celebrating their little happy moment by embracing each other

Namjoon, standing at the podium, sees his beautiful angel dressed in a white bridal suit with a veil on his handsome face. Finally, after so many obstacles, it is the day. Only his heart knows how much he waited for this day. Tears were continuously rolling down from his eyes.

And after a while they both sealed their destiny with a kiss

Now finally, it's husband Namjoon and wife Jin. The atmosphere is filled with cheers, clapping, shouting, and love Everyone is congratulating the newlyweds and giving them presents

Jungkook and Tae are also standing in a place not far from the couple, with Jungkook chugging champagne while Tae is taking care of Nami.

Someone from behind Hey man! What's up? Long time no see

Jungkook turns and shakes the hand Yeah, been a while

Then the man moves towards the blonde And who is he, Jungkook? Jungkook becomes silent.

Tae is contemplating whether he should introduce himself or let Jungkook do the job. But realizing how anxious Jungkook is, Taehyung takes the initiative of introducing himself. It is not like he is unaware but his heart dies bit by bit on the realization that Jungkook does not give him the position of wife in society. He puts on a gentle smile and says, I am Kim Taehyung, sir, the bride and groom's friend. Nice to meet you.

Jungkook's eyes went wide at this KIM Taehyung and burned in possessiveness at this careless display of his boxy smile to a random person.

The man replies I am PARK BOGUM. Same as you, I am also their friend. He takes Nami from him. Nami baby, you are so lucky to play with such a beautiful person. I am so jealous.