29. GLARE

HELLO CUTIEPATOOTIES PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT SO THAT MY STORY CAN BE RECOGNISED MORE

Notice: the next update maybe a bit late my husband returned from work after two weeks so obviously i ll be spending time with him that is why i am publishing this chapter ahead of the schedule to makeup for it

I LOVE YOU , ENJOY<3

Tae took a bath to soothe his sore muscles after a long day at college. Emerging from the bathroom, he quickly grabbed a crimson red cardigan and black baggy pants, preparing to make dinner.

**In the kitchen:**

Let's prepare dinner quickly. It's already late, and I haven't even started. He'll be back any moment, and I spent way too much time in the bath,Tae muttered to himself, feeling the pressure mount.

In his rush, Tae only ended up making a bigger mess. He managed to prepare the sauce, but the bowl slipped from his hands and shattered on the floor.

God, what is even happening? he exclaimed in frustration. Now I have to make it all over again

Hastily, Tae cleaned up the mess and turned on the stove. Multitasking frantically, he chopped vegetables and tiptoed to grab a pan from the upper drawer. Suddenly, he felt a strong pull and was yanked back by a black-haired male who started aggressively stripping Tae of his red cardigan.

Startled by Jungkook's immediate actions Tae went in shock more like got scared

Tae's upper body was now exposed. His glorious physique , his honey coated dazzling skin, seductive collarbones, adorable perky buds, and cute tummy were all clearly visible to Jungkook.

Tae instinctively put his hands in front of him to conceal himself W-what are you doing, master? he stammered he was unable to process what is even happening and he was so scared that he didnt even look at Jungkook out of fear, his heartbeats were touching sky everything is upside down

Jungkook's voice boomed with aggression Do you have a death wish or something? Do you want to die in my mansion, huh?

You're not too young to roam carelessly around fire without noticing that your clothing has caught fire!

In his rush, Tae had turned on the stove without placing any utensils on it. When he tiptoed to pick up the pan from the drawer above the stove, his cardigan had caught fire. Thankfully, Jungkook returned in time. He was quick to strip off Tae's cardigan and extinguish the flames before Tae even realized what was happening.

Tae only believed what had transpired when he saw the charred remains of his cardigan on the floor. The thought of what could have happened if Jungkook hadn't returned in time terrified him. He was on the verge of tears, haunted by memories of his mother's tragic fate.

Don't come in, Yoongi, Jungkook commanded firmly.

Jungkook immediately took off his coat and draped it over Tae's delicate frame. Go to your room and change. I'll order something to eat.

Tae nodded, clasping Jungkook's coat tightly around himself, and went to his room.

Jungkook picked up Tae's charred cardigan and threw it in the trash, sighing in relief. He didn't want anyone to witness the clothing of Tae decorated at the floor

Come in now Yoongi, he announced.

Yes, sir. Where should I put these files? Yoongi asked.

Oh, just give them to me and go home. Jimin must be waiting, Jungkook replied.

Yoongi bowed and left

**A few minutes later**

Jungkook went to Tae's room with food.

Hey Taehyung, where are you? he called out.

Tae, who was arranging clothes in his wardrobe, responded to the familiar voice, Oh, I'm here, master, and walked over to Jungkook.

Seeing the utensils and food in Jungkook's hands, Tae quickly took them from him. Oh, please give them to me. I'll serve, he said, starting to move towards the door to go downstairs

Jungkook stopped him. Taehyung, I'm too tired to go downstairs. Let's eat here.

Tae nodded and served two plates, as usual.

Jungkook noticed that Tae wasn't eating and asked what was wrong

With wet eyes, Tae replied, Thank you very much, master. Today If you don't...

Jungkook interrupted and in calm voice, Don't think too much and eat. You're not a kid to be this careless.

Tae wiped his tears and started eating.

They once again enjoyed a silent, peaceful meal, savoring the sight of the swaying coniferous trees visible from Tae's room.

**The Next Day at College**

Tae, I need to go to the doctor with Yoongi, so he'll come to pick me up. I'm sorry that you have to go home alone. If the doctor wasn't in the opposite direction, we would have dropped you home, Jimin explained.

Tae replied, It's fine, Chim Chim. Don't sweat over something so unimportant. Your visit to the doctor is more important. I'll be fine by myself.

A car honked

Look, Yoongi hyung is here, Tae said.

Okay, bye TaeTae. Go home carefully, Jimin said as he left with Yoongi.

Tae waited for the bus

Big black clouds gathered in the sky, and it started raining. Despite his efforts to shield himself from the rain, Tae got completely soaked.

An hour passed, but the bus still hadn't arrived, likely due to the bad weather. It was starting to get dark.

Tae decided to walk a few meters once the rain lightened. A black luxury Mercedes-Benz pulled up beside him, and Tae noticed a familiar figure inside

Going home? He asked.

Yes, but my bus didn't come, Tae replied.

Hop in, I'll drop you, he replied

Oh no, no, Bogum hyung, I'll go by myself, Tae hesitated.

Bogum retorted, Oh no, please come inside. It's raining, and who knows when it will stop. Not to mention, it's getting dark.

Tae decided to sit in the car as it was indeed getting darker by the minute.

So, where do we need to go? Bogum asked.

Tae gave him directions.

You surely live far from the city crowd, Bogum commented.

Yes, it's nice there, surrounded by nature and the sea, Tae replied

Bogum smiled

Please drop me here, hyung. My home is nearby, Tae said.

Oh, so you live near the Jeons, Bogum noted inaudibly.

Tae got out of the car and thanked Bogum before he drove off.

Unbeknownst to Tae, someone was watching him, more like glaring from another car that had recently entered the mansion.

Tae entered the house and saw.......

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Dont forget 65+ comments