36. STAYING HOME

The way you don't comment a lot make me really want to drop the idea of writing this anymore, only few lovelies comments and what about others, is 80+ comments and votes hard for you to drop

Anyways enjoy and tell me how i wrote

BIGGEST CHAPTER I HAVE WROTE TILL NOW 2703 words

**A Week Later**

In the evening, Tae stepped out of the shower, steam curling around him as he untied his robe. He reached for his pink cardigan and baggy pants, rummaging through the drawer for his innerwear.

Catching a glimpse of himself in the mirror, he couldn't help but smile. There was a little giddiness in knowing just how much his husband adored him. His fingers traced the now faded hickeys Jungkook had left, and a deep blush spread across his cheeks.

Turning slightly, he noticed in his reflection how his peachy plum ass and boobies were becoming more big.

"Chim Chim was right – I really am gaining weight," he mused with a soft chuckle.

Sliding his panties on, Tae reached for his bra, only to find his boobies no longer fit in it. He struggled a bit but eventually managed to hook it.

He sighed. "I surely am gaining weight; after all, nowadays I’m just eating or sleeping all day."

Yet, despite that, he felt good – fresh and pretty, with a soft lavender scent clinging to his skin and a glowing complexion. His bright, shiny blue eyes, a slight blush on his cheeks, and a mild smile on his rosy lips reflected his happiness. Maybe it was the joy of being in Jungkook's arms that was causing this glow.

Glancing at the clock, Tae's heart fluttered. "He must be on his way home by now. I must hurry."

Jungkook had been in Tokyo for two days, and Tae was excited to see him again. His eyes were longing like he hadn’t seen him for decades. Humming to himself, Tae hurried to the kitchen, preparing all of Jungkook's favorite dishes, eager to welcome him back.

As Jungkook's car screeched to a halt at the entrance, a wave of relief washed over him. Recently, work had been exhausting, but now he was home.

He wouldn’t have to wake up early or face back-to-back meetings even on weekends. He was done with all the workload.

Having slept on his private jet throughout the journey to catch up on the sleep he sacrificed, Jungkook felt more rested than usual, showing no signs of tiredness.

Stepping out of the car as the driver opened his door, Jungkook stretched, his body loosening up as he made his way inside.

After the last incident, Jungkook had stopped bothering with the doorbell. He preferred to just walk in and be greeted by whatever sight awaited him – like a naked beauty lying on the couch.

Today, it was Tae, bent over the kitchen counter, completely focused on cooking. Jungkook's eyes narrowed, a playful grin tugging at his lips.

His starving junior was craving attention. It wasn’t going to rest tonight – it only wanted to stay in Tae’s soft hole all night long.

With quiet steps, Jungkook approached Tae from behind, his arms snaking around his waist. He pressed his Jungcock into Tae's plum ass teasingly. The sudden contact made Tae gasp, his breath hitching as his cheeks flushed.

"Oh, you're back... Welcome home, master," Tae whispered, bashfulness coating his words as he turned towards him whereas his heart was skipping beats and butterflies were fluttering in his belly

Jungkook's smirk deepened, seeing the impact he had on him, and without a word, he captured Tae's lips in a deep, slow kiss. Their mouths moved in perfect sync, as if they had been starving for this moment. Tae melted into the kiss, clutching the counter for support as his knees weakened. When they finally broke apart, both were breathless, a thin strand of saliva connecting their lips.