31. MINE

SERIOUSLY ONLY 25+ COMMENTS
THAT IS NOT FAIR.⁠·⁠'⁠¯⁠'⁠(⁠>⁠▂⁠<⁠)⁠'⁠¯⁠'⁠·

NEXT CHAPTER IS [M] SO DROP AT LEAST 70+ COMMENTS SO THAT IT WILL GIVE ME THE MOTIVATION TO WRITE A BEST PAPAPA SCENCE FOR YOU TO READ

Enjoy !! Cutiepatooties
Please comment and vote

I have edited this chapter a bit because i was not quite satisfied with it

Jungkook grabs Tae's arm, makes him sit in the car, and slides himself behind the wheel.

During the journey, Tae was scaredly glancing at Jungkook, interpreting what could be the reason for his behavior.

But despite the fear, his heart wanted to bloom in happiness. His ears were replaying the memory of his first kiss with him, and the possessiveness in Jungkook's voice when he said "JEON TAEHYUNG." This was all making Tae's heart flutter.

His gaze fell on Jungkook's knuckles; they were bruised more than necessary, and Tae's eyes widened in concern. His heart ached at the sight of Jungkook's condition. Why were his knuckles like this? It must be burning; hitting Bogum shouldn't have harmed him this much.

But on witnessing the lines of rage on Jungkook's forehead, he could not bring himself to ask. He was worried.

The whole journey was silent.

***At the Jeons' mansion***

Jungkook got out of the car and ordered the guard to park it correctly. As for Tae, he was in Jungkook's clutch. Jungkook roughly held Tae's hand and hurried inside the mansion.

He threw Tae onto the floor and sat in the middle of the couch.

He growled, So Taehyung, mind telling me the responsibility I gave you when I went to Seoul?

The raised voice made Taehyung flinch, and the dam of tears burst once again at Jungkook's tone. He was confused about what Jungkook was asking him.

Once again, the black-haired male growled at the poor boy, Have you gone deaf?

Tae uttered after searching his memory, T-to not let any-anyone rob the h-house.

I gave you one responsibility, and you couldn't handle it!

Tae was confused. Why was Jungkook accusing him? Afterall no robbery happened in the mansion

Scared, Tae stammered, W-what did I do, m-master?

Jungkook's eyes blazed with fury. You let that bastard Cha enter my mansion and didn't even feel the need to inform me. Who do you think you are?

Tae's blue eyes were now pools of tears, streaming down his face.

***A few hours ago at Jeons Corp***

Folks chattering:

I heard he tried to molest an employee in the Seoul office. Actually, the victim needed a bone marrow transplant for his mother. This Cha traded with the him that's why he took his complaint back.

Many times he tried to molest people. Once he got caught molesting a newbie, but before he could taint Jeon's reputation, Director Aera took matters into her hands and transferred him here

Why didn't he get fired?

I don't know, maybe because of his contributions, but a rumor goes around that he knows Director Aera's secrets, and that's why she protected him